SimplyHired Expert Review, Pricing, Alternatives - 2022
SimplyHired stands out for its ease-of-use. Small and medium-sized businesses can quickly get started on this platform with minimal hassle.
Owned by Recruit Holdings Ltd., the same company that owns Indeed and Glassdoor, SimplyHired is a platform for businesses to efficiently and cost-effectively post jobs, which are then distributed by the platform to over 100 job boards, including Indeed. The platform also aggregates jobs from other job posting sites, operates in 24 countries as well as 12 languages.
- The free job posting option does not apply to job sites, all staffing agencies, or certain other types of jobs at SimplyHired's discretion. Terms, conditions, quality standards, and usage limits apply.
- The distribution of jobs to other job boards may vary depending on demand, industry, sponsorship, and other considerations.
- SimplyHired connects over 30 million unique job seekers each month.
- Over 3 million employers trust SimplyHired to deliver qualified applicants.
- 1,000,000,000+ job applications delivered
- Job posting
- Job posts distribution to 100+ job sites
- Candidate screening and assessments
- Salary tools
- Job description templates
- Mobile app
It is free to post a job on SimplyHired. They have a 'pay-per-contact' model where you pay to contact applicants after you've reviewed their application and resume. The price to reveal an applicant's contact information starts at $4.99. This price varies based on the job title, industry, and market competitiveness.
SimplyHired is very easy to use. Companies can click the "Post Jobs" link at the top right of the SimplyHired website to create an account and start posting jobs.
SimplyHired has a knowledge base with articles for customers to self-serve. Customers can also submit a support request if further help is needed.