We spend hundreds of hours researching the best HR and recruiting software so you don’t have to. We never take money from vendors during our research phase and rely heavily on practitioners and experts to help us recommend the right software. However we may earn a small fee if you click on vendor links on this page.
iCIMS is a giant in this space. Built for large companies with a global presence, iCIMS' Talent Cloud encompasses multiple solutions that will help you manage candidates throughout their lifecycle.
Ease of Use
- iCIMS is a powerful recruiting solution that can handle high volume hiring of up to 50,000 candidates.
- The platform is constantly evolving through developments and acquisitions, giving users more features.
- The reporting feature is robust and retrieves data accurately.
- iCIMS has a growing marketplace of over 300 integrations with third-party products.
- A significant number of users complained about the UI’s complexity and that it looks dated compared to other cloud-based recruiting products.
- Customer support is slow at times and only available through phone and by creating a support ticket online - no live chat support yet
- The platform packs an overwhelming amount of features yet still lacks some useful capabilities such as automated reference checking.
- No transparent pricing or free trials, and according to several users, the cost of implementation as well as integrations is high compared to other recruiting solutions.
iCIMS Talent Cloud is a comprehensive talent management and acquisition platform designed for large companies and enterprises. It allows you to attract new candidates through customizable career sites, employee-generated testimonial views, and personalized email/text campaigns. iCIMS also allows you to promote existing employees through internal mobility programs. Once you receive applications, you can keep track of candidate profiles and manage them through customizable hiring workflows.
Besides processing the applications of active/interested candidates, iCIMS helps you to continuously engage passive candidates through their CRM. You can organize passive candidates in pipelines and deploy personalized multi-channel marketing campaigns to attract them. You can also enable candidates to sign up for alerts so that they’re automatically notified when a job that’s relevant to their skills is posted.
Leveraging the power of artificial intelligence and machine learning, iCIMS’ talent matching feature automatically brings up suitable candidates for your posted jobs. iCIMS also has a smart assistant that facilitates candidate self-service, qualification screening, and interview scheduling.
To see your hiring process through to the end, iCIMS now offers features for live and recorded interviews, language proficiency testing, offer management, and onboarding. If you’re a large company with frequent or volume hiring needs, iCIMS is worth checking out. It is robust, feature-rich, and constantly evolving to cover more functionality.
If you’re a small or medium-sized business with hiring needs that are few and far between, iCIMS isn’t the product for you. It was designed for larger companies and enterprises that hire over 500 employees a year.
iCIMS has over 4000 customers, including Ulta, Target, Microsoft, PwC, Uber, and UPS.
- Applicant Tracking: Source candidates from multiple channels, build your own talent pool, customize hiring workflows, and receive AI-powered candidate recommendations.
- Career sites: Create custom-branded career sites that showcase your company’s culture, enable alerts so candidates are notified when jobs that are relevant to them are posted, and allow candidates to reach out via a conversational AI chatbot.
- Candidate relationship management: Build talent pipelines and engage candidates through multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- Digital assistant: iCIMS’ AI-enabled digital assistant facilitates candidate self-service, qualification screening, and interview scheduling.
iCIMS also has capabilities for:
- Internal mobility program creation
- Personalized email and text campaigns
- Candidate texting
- Employee testimonial videos
- Offer management and onboarding
- Live and recorded video interviews
- Language proficiency assessments
- Reporting and analytics
- Mobile app
iCIMS has over 300 pre-built integrations with third-party solutions including Workday, SAP, SuccessFactors, Oracle, ADP, Ceridian, Microsoft, and UKG. Visit iCIMS’ marketplace page to see the full list of products they integrate with.
The pricing of iCIMS' plans isn't disclosed upfront. Contact a sales rep to get a custom quote.
iCIMS is best suited for enterprises and recruiting agencies with frequent hiring needs.
iCIMS does offer implementation services to help new customers get up and running as quickly and as efficiently as possible. They’ll first understand your recruitment challenges and needs, then develop a plan to address them and walk you through the system. Once all parties are in agreement, iCIMS’ team will begin setting up and fine-tuning your instance. All that’s left now is to conduct user acceptance testing, train your in-house staff, and officially go-live.
iCIMS has a Customer Community where users can get technical support, resources, release information, and more. For further help, customers can contact iCIMS’ support team by phone, or by creating an online case, which is iCIMS’ preferred method of communication.
iCIMS is a New Jersey-based cloud-based recruiting platform that offers solutions for applicant tracking, candidate relationship management, employer branding, and more.
iCIMS is a well-known leader in the HR tech space; they’ve spent the last 20+ years fine-tuning their offering to meet the constantly changing recruiting challenges and remain among the best providers. Today, Their platform is used by over 4,000 companies across different verticals, including 40% of the Fortune 100.
Holmdel, New Jersey, United States
Number of Employees