BreezyHR Expert Review, Pricing, Alternatives - 2022
If you’re an SMB that’s just getting started with ATSs, Breezy is worth checking out. It covers everything you’d need from an ATS, and tops it off with video interviewing, and offer management tools built-in.
- Breezy has video interviewing and offer management capabilities built-in. Hiring managers can schedule interviews, video chat with candidates, send them offer letters and collect e-signatures within Breezy without needing to integrate it with third-party tools.
- Breezy is fairly easy to use. Their recruitment pipelines are drag and drop enabled, and you don’t need coding knowledge to create and edit your career site.
- Breezy’s solution is quite affordable and has a free plan with seasonable functionality.
- Several users have reported experiencing bugs and system crashes. Some have also complained that the reporting feature lacks customizability and at times, displays inaccurate data.
- Several users have complained about Breezy’s customer support being slow to respond. At this time, priority support is only given to Business tier (or higher) customers.
- Breezy doesn’t go beyond offer management by offering onboarding features, but it does integrate with many HRISs that facilitate it.
Breezy is a hiring software designed for small and medium-sized businesses. Through it, you can build a no-code career site to showcase your employer brand, post jobs to over 50 job boards to reach a wide pool of candidates, and receive referrals from employees and other contacts. Once applications are in, you can begin tracking applicants through your customizable recruitment pipeline and move them across stages via drag and drop.
To speed up the candidate vetting process, Breezy allows you to automate several processes including sending messages, questionnaires, and assessments to candidates, as well as capturing team feedback. You can also have Breezy automatically advance or disqualify candidates based on their answers.
As for candidate screening, Breezy offers scheduling and video interviewing capabilities which we think is neat. Candidates can self-schedule interviews, and all scheduled interviews appear in a shared view accessible by all of your team. While video interviewing candidates, Breezy displays candidate resumes, scorecards, and real-time notes right there on the screen so you can have pertinent information on hand.
Another thing we like about Breezy is that it has offer management features built-in. This means you can create offer letters, share them with successful candidates and collect their e-signatures within Breezy, without needing to integrate it with third-party tools.
All in all, we think Breezy is a solid ATS. It covers everything you’d need from an ATS and then some, and it’s worth checking out if you’re an SMB looking to improve your candidate sourcing, screening, and hiring processes.
Breezy was built with small and growing companies in mind. With its current functionality, it isn’t able to fulfill the complex needs of large companies and recruitment agencies, hiring more than 100 employees a year.
T-mobile, Loreal, Docebo, Shipt, Cameo Duolingo
- 28,920,000 candidates
- 400,000 hires
- 83 countries
- 17,400 companies
- Career site: Create a custom, mobile-optimized career site to display your jobs and showcase your employer brand. You can track the performance of your posted jobs with Breezy’s analytics feature.
- Candidate sourcing: Job post distribution to over 50 job boards, including DEI-focused job sites, a searchable database of millions of candidates, and employee referral programs.
- Applicant tracking: Customize pipeline stages to reflect your company’s hiring process, move candidates from one stage to another via simple drag and drop, and view rich candidate profiles, complete with contact info, team notes, message history, and more.
- Workflow automation: Automate several processes including sending messages, questionnaires, and assessments, as well as capturing team feedback and interview scheduling. You can also have Breezy automatically advance or disqualify candidates based on their answers.
- Interview tools: Shared calendars, Google and Outlook calendar integration, video interviewing, and structured interviews.
- Offer management: Create offer letter templates or use existing ones, customize approval workflows, collect e-signatures, and pre-screen candidates by integrating Breezy with background screening tools.
- Reports: View real-time data on your pipeline performance, candidate sources, team productivity, and more.
Breezy offers pre-built integrations modules with several popular HRISs, calendars, background checks, and productivity solutions. Some familiar names include Checkr, Indeed, Zenefits, Google Workplace, Slack, and Zoom.
Breezy has four plans with fixed pricing:
- Bootstrap: This plan is free of charge covering one active position, job post distribution to over 50 job boards, branded career site, and resume parsing.
- Startup: This plan costs $143 per month and includes all features in Bootstrap, plus unlimited positions and candidate pools, video meetings and assessments, questionnaires, customizable pipelines, email, calendar, and background screening integration.
- Growth: Designed for growing teams, the Growth plan costs $249 per month and includes everything from Startup, plus automated reference checking, customizable interview guides and scorecards, employee referrals, eSignatures, an external recruiter portal, Breezy’s Hello messenger, and multiple recruiting pipelines.
- Business: Designed for larger businesses that require more advanced hiring tools and configurations, the Business plan costs $399 per month and includes the features of Growth, plus HRMS and assessment tools integration, candidate comparisons, email campaigns, custom permissions, job and offer approvals, and offer management.
- Pro: The Pro plan adds on even more advanced features. For pricing and additional information, please contact Breezy directly for a quote.
Breezy also has the following add-ons:
- SMS/text messaging with candidates, starting at $149 per month.
- Talent Search, an enhanced candidate search feature with advanced filtering, starting at $249 per month.
Breezy is cloud-based which makes it fairly easy to implement. To get started, you can sign up for an account for free on their website. You may also go to their pricing page and directly purchase a plan if you’re interested in their paid offerings. Once your account is created, you can begin configuring it and uploading your data. While doing so, we highly recommend checking out Breezy’s Getting Started guide, detailing how to quickly and accurately perform several processes, including adding users, managing candidates, and more. You can find this guide on Breezy’s help center.
Breezy provides email and web support, an online knowledge base, video tutorials, and weekly webinars. Customers on Breezy’s paid plans get access to priority support services.
Founded in 2014, Breezy is a cloud-based candidate sourcing and applicant tracking solution that helps companies attract, screen, and hire applicants efficiently. The team at Breezy has done quite well; with a product that’s been on the market for less than a decade, they’ve managed to win over 17,000 customers in over 83 countries.