We spend hundreds of hours researching the best HR and recruiting software so you don’t have to. We never take money from vendors during our research phase and rely heavily on practitioners and experts to help us recommend the right software. However we may earn a small fee if you click on vendor links on this page.
Avature combines ATS and CRM capabilities into one robust platform. One of its greatest features is the ability to customize workflows for both recruiters and candidates, ensuring great experiences for everyone involved.
Ease of Use
- Avature’s solution is quite comprehensive. They have a full-fledged ATS with built-in video interviewing, offer management and onboarding solutions. They also have a CRM, allowing TA teams to amp up candidate engagement and plan for future hiring.
- Avature leverages artificial intelligence with features of automatic talent matching and candidate ranking.
- Avature comes with a recruiter mobile app that allows key stakeholders to perform several recruiting tasks while on the go. The app also supports offline use, and syncs with the system the next time it’s connected to the Internet.
- Avature’s pricing is not readily available on their website. They also do not offer a free trial.
- Several users noted that the UI isn’t intuitive and takes some time to get used to.
- Avature’s assessment feature is quite basic and isn’t built out enough compared to point solutions in that space. So if you want to test the skills and cultural fitness of candidates, you’d need a third-party solution.
- Avature doesn’t have an automated reference checking feature built-in. The platform does integrate with third-party solutions that facilitate reference checking, but you’ll have to purchase those solutions too separately.
Avature is a talent acquisition and management solution designed to support the needs of enterprises and staffing agencies. Their ATS allows companies to build career sites to showcase their employer brand, source talent from multiple sites, and receive employee referrals through designated programs.
The platform also takes diversity hiring into consideration, allowing you to hide data that could perpetuate unconscious bias, access and search diversity-specific job boards and customize landing pages that you can tailor for different audience segments. To see your hiring process through, Avature offers features for live and recorded interviews, automated assessments, offer management, and onboarding.
To further support your talent acquisition efforts, Avature packs a robust candidate relationship management (CRM) system that allows you to search then bulk import leads from several job boards and have them automatically added to your pipeline. Their CRM also allows you to customize landing pages, deploy mass email and social media campaigns, and auto-send personalized emails to candidates to ensure constant engagement.
If you’re a large company with frequent or volume hiring needs, Avature is worth checking out. It is a robust and feature-rich ATS+CRM with other capabilities beyond hiring such as employee performance management and succession planning.
Avature is designed for enterprises and recruiting agencies that have complex and high-volume hiring needs. If you’re an SMB that doesn’t hire as often, this product isn’t the best fit for you.
Avature is used by over 650 companies, including Shell, Cisco, L'Oréal, Mondelez, Siemens, and KPMG.
- Career sites: Custom branded career sites that simplify the job application process, integrate with social media profiles, provide you with smart recommendations based on skills, experience and location, and function as a centralized location for candidates to review job details, track the status of their applications and create alerts.
- Candidate relationship management: Search and bulk import leads from several job boards or resumes and have them automatically added to your pipeline. Attract the right candidates with customizable landing pages, email marketing and social media campaigns. Send automatic, personalized emails to candidates to ensure constant engagement.
- Diversity hiring tools: Hide data that could perpetuate unconscious bias. Access and search diversity-specific job boards with Avature’s WebSources. Showcase your existing workplace diversity on your career site and attract specific minority groups with custom landing pages that you can tailor for different audience segments.
- Automatic interview scheduling: Avature’s auto-scheduler matches the availability of multiple participants and automates both scheduling and invite sending. It can also coordinate physical and video one-to-one, as well as group or panel interviews.
- Video interviews: Screen candidates through on-demand video interviews that are fully integrated into your Avature platform. You can also conduct asynchronous interviews and allow candidates to submit audio or video recordings for your later evaluation.
- Smart screening and automated assessments: Auto-score candidates using weighted questions or third-party assessment tools that you can seamlessly integrate into Avature. You can also leverage Avature’s AI algorithms to rank candidates based on several factors.
- Offer management and onboarding: Use auto-generated offer letter templates and collect e-signatures. Expedite onboarding with Avature’s webforms and portals, which enable you to share tailored content with new hires, give them a checklist of tasks to perform, and more.
Avature also has capabilities for:
- Employee referrals
- Campus recruiting
- Internal mobility and succession planning
- Approval automation
- Performance management
- Reporting and analytics
- Recruiter mobile app
There is an Avature Partner Network of certified vendors that assures 100+ integrations for every aspect of recruitment; from assessments and video interview tech, all the way to background checks and I9 processing. Taking things even further, if there's a vendor that you like but that's not in the network, you can submit their details on Avature’s website, or simply use Avature's REST API.
The pricing of Avature’s plans isn’t disclosed upfront. Contact an Avature sales representative to get a custom price quote based on the size and needs of your business.
Avature serves enterprises best as that’s who their solution was tailored for.
The team at Avature works to design your solution with you. Their implementations can be global and multi-lingual, and their consultants work in a sandbox environment that your team can access as needed. Also, the architecture of the platform is designed to support live process modeling, letting you run real scenarios and build custom data models even during meetings.
Avature sets up their customers with dedicated consultants for implementation and account management. They also have 24/7 multilingual technical support, an online training portal, videos, webinars, FAQs, and user guides.
Avature was founded in 2005 by Dimitri Boylan as a recruiting services and tech vendor. Focusing on large organizations and global staffing firms, Avature’s team aimed to simplify candidate sourcing and recruiting with their initial product. They have then turned their attention to candidate engagement and worked on creating a comprehensive CRM that companies can use to support their talent acquisition efforts.
In 2012 Avature sold its US-based recruiting services business to Korn Ferry and focused solely on software development. Since then, the company’s product line has expanded to include solutions for applicant tracking, video interviewing, campus and events recruiting, employee referral and employee mobility initiatives, contingent workforce management, onboarding, performance management, and more.
Today, Avature’s solutions are used by over 650 enterprise-level customers in 164 countries and 32 languages. The company also has offices in Buenos Aires, London, Madrid, Melbourne, Munich, New York, Shenzhen and Paris.
New York, United States
Number of Employees
What is Avature used for?
Avature is an enterprise-grade talent acquisition and management solution that allows companies to source, screen and hire suitable candidates. To achieve this, Avature packs a fully built-out applicant tracking system (ATS) and candidate relationship management (CRM) solutions.
How old is Avature?
Avature was founded in 2005 and has been in business since. They started out as a vendor for recruitment services and software, but now are solely focusing on the latter, providing robust software solutions for enterprises across various verticals.
Does Avature have an API?
Avature does have an API that allows companies to plug-in various custom solutions.