Recruitee Expert Review, Pricing, Alternatives - 2022
Recruitee’s ATS is highly rated by customers for its ease of implementation and use. You can verify this yourself by creating a trial account, free for up to 18 days.
- Pro: Recruitee is highly rated by customers for its ease of use. The majority of them are able to implement and get on with the software without much hassle.
- Pro: Recruitee features a customizable, kanban-like recruiting pipeline. Companies can add as many stages as needed to the pipeline and move candidates easily as they progress through the stages.
- Pro: Recruitee incorporates some measures to reduce hiring bias. For example, you can adjust the permission level for your interviewers and prevent them from seeing the scores each of them are assigning to the same candidate. This way, they won’t be influenced by each other's evaluations.
- Con: Several functions that are advertised on Recruitee’s feature list, including skill assessments, onboarding, video interviewing, and e-signatures are not actually built into Recruitee and are only possible through integration with third-party tools, which can be misleading to potential users, especially if it’s their first ATS.
- Con: Several users noted that the Recruitee’s reporting function is limited and at times, doesn’t retrieve data accurately.
- Con: Several users have complained about Recruitee’s support team being slow in responding, and at times, not able to solve issues.
- Con: For a product that’s geared towards SMBs, it lacks a free plan that businesses who are just getting started with ATSs can use for as long as they need, without any time constraints. We list this as a con as several solutions in this space do offer free-forever plans and similar feature sets as Recruitee, which puts it slightly behind the competition to users.
Recruitee is a collaborative ATS that enables companies to source, screen, and recruit candidates for a variety of jobs. You can use it to post jobs to several job boards simultaneously to reach a wide pool of candidates. You can also promote those job posts with ads for maximum visibility. Candidates that want to apply are directed to your custom-branded career site, buildable within Recruitee without writing any code.
We like that Recruitee features a kanban-like recruiting pipeline, fully customizable to reflect the different stages in your recruitment process. To move candidates from one stage to another, you simply drag and drop the relevant candidate’s card. We also like Recruitee’s overdue candidate reminders that automatically notify you when a candidate sits for too long at a particular stage in your pipeline without updates.
To speed up certain processes, you can make use of Recruitee’s automation triggers and templates. For example, you can set up triggers to automatically publish job posts at specific times, send disqualification emails to candidates that don’t meet your criteria, and share evaluation requests with interviewers. You can also choose from several existing templates to quickly create pipelines, emails, and more.
When it comes to candidate screening, Recruitee integrates with several video conferencing platforms including Google Meet, MS Teams, and Zoom to facilitate video interviews. It also integrates with skill assessment platforms that help you filter out unqualified candidates. Once interviews are done, interviewers can submit their evaluations within Recruitee through customizable scorecards and evaluation forms. To reduce unconscious hiring bias, we recommend that you limit interviewers’ access rights to each other's evaluations, which can be done from Recruitee’s settings.
Overall, we think that small and medium-sized businesses can derive the most value out of Recruitee’s offering. With its current feature set, Recruitee isn’t able to fulfill the complex hiring needs of enterprises and recruiting agencies.
Recruitee isn’t really built for enterprises and recruiting agencies that hire more than 100 employees a year.
Recruitee has been used by over 4,000 companies, including Semrush, Mark and Spencer, Transcom, Taco Bell, Toyota, Asus, and Rakuten.
Recruitee customers have reported the following results:
- Livestorm, a France-based video conferencing software vendor saw a 28% decrease in their time-to-hire.
- Wusthof, a German knife-making company saw an 80% reduction in time spent on recruitment tasks.
- Employer branding: Create a custom career site to showcase your employer brand. You can also create job promotion campaigns with custom landing pages that send candidates back to your careers page.
- Customizable pipelines: Create custom pipelines that reflect all the stages in your recruiting process. Enable overdue candidate reminders for the system to automatically notify you when a candidate sits at a particular stage for too long without updates.
- Candidate sourcing: Post jobs to multiple free and paid job boards simultaneously. You can also allow employees to send referrals your way and build a talent pool of candidates you’d like to reconsider for future roles.
- Candidate screening: Recruitee integrates with video conferencing platforms including Google Meet, MS Teams, and Zoom to facilitate video interviews. You can also create meeting rooms and use the scheduling feature to find suitable times for everyone.
- Candidate evaluation: Customize candidate scorecards and evaluation templates. You can also reduce hiring bias by limiting interviewers’ access rights to each other's evaluations.
- E-signature and HRIS integration: Proceed beyond the interview stage by integrating Recruitee with offer management, E-signature, onboarding tools, and more.
- Automation and templates: Set up automations for several tasks such as timed job posting, sending disqualification emails, and evaluation requests. Make use of Recruitee’s existing templates for pipelines, emails, and more to speed up your recruiting process.
- Reporting: Create custom dashboards and reports to track the performance of your job posts and other metrics. You can export reports and share them with relevant team members.
- Mobile app: Receive notifications of candidate interactions and perform several tasks on your Android/iOS devices.
Recruitee has a marketplace full of pre-built integrations with tools such as BambooHR, Bob, SAP SuccessFactors, DocuSign, Slack, and more. They also offer API and webhook access so users are able to connect various custom solutions.
Recruitee has three pricing plans, all of which accommodate an unlimited number of users and can be trialed for free for up to 18 days. When billed annually, Recruitee’s plans cost as follows:
- Launch starts at $91per month for 5 job slots and access to basic recruitment features such job post distribution, candidate video chatting, calendar sync, and career site editor.
- Scale starts at $333 per month for 10 job slots and adds workflow automation and permission settings to Launch's feature set.
- Lead has custom pricing. It includes everything in Scale, along with exclusive API access and premium services such as dedicated customer success and guided onboarding.
To get started with Recruitee, head over to their website and click the Try for free button at the top right corner. This will take you to a page where you can enter your company details and do the basic account configuration. While doing so, we recommend checking out Recruitee’s Beginner’s guide that’s available on their help center page. This guide breaks down several processes, including how to create your first job, import candidates, screen them, and more.
Recruitee has a help center that’s accessible 24/7 for self-serve. They also offer live chat support should customers need further help. Customers on Recruitee’s Lead plan get extra support perks, including a dedicated customer success representative that assists with onboarding, rollout strategy, and more.
Recruitee was founded in 2015 by Perry Oostdam and Paul Smoczyk. Frustrated by how traditional recruiting processes are slow and inefficient, Perry and Paul set out to build a solution that supports teams with their hiring needs and reduces manual labor.
Even though Recruitee is less than a decade old, their success can easily be measured in numbers. The company has over 118,000 users from over 4,000 companies, including well-known brands like Taco Bell and Marks and Spencer. They’ve also expanded beyond their Netherlands headquarters to have offices in Poznań, Poland, and New York, US.