ClearCompany's Applicant Tracking Solution (Review) - 2022
ClearCompany is a one-stop-shop for all sorts of enterprise-grade HR software. You can combine their ATS with any or all of their other solutions which cover employee onboarding, performance management, engagement, and workforce planning.
- ClearCompany offers a host of HR solutions that work well with another. You can choose the solution you need or combine them all to have a comprehensive talent management platform in your stack.
- The majority of users find ClearCompany’s interface to be quite intuitive and easy to navigate.
- Many users have highly rated ClearCompany’s support team for speed and quality of response. Several users have also reported a smooth implementation experience.
- ClearCompany’s pricing is not readily available on their website. You also can’t create a trial account on your own from the website and have to go through the sales team for more info.
- Some users felt that the reporting feature is limited in customizations.
- According to a few users, the candidate search function doesn’t always bring up the correct candidate(s) and could use some improvement.
- ClearCompany doesn’t currently have a mobile app, but the platform is well optimized for mobile use both for hiring managers and candidates.
ClearCompany provides a series of cloud-based HR solutions that you can purchase individually or combine as needed. Their applicant tracking system (ATS) packs employer branding and candidate sourcing capabilities with job post distribution to multiple job boards and customizable career sites. You can also screen candidates through recorded video interviews or live interviews with third-party video conferencing integrations, send them offer letters, and onboard them via ClearCompany’s own onboarding solution.
To drive employee performance and engagement, ClearCompany facilitates different kinds of employee reviews, goal planning, as well as surveys so you can continuously gauge the health of your organization’s culture and improve accordingly. The platform covers employee recognition too with employee celebrations and shoutouts features.
You can also plan for the future with ClearCompany’s Workforce Planning module. Currently, this module packs features for continuous talent planning, talent metrics & assumptions by role, people analytics, headcount forecasting, hiring plan development, data visualization tools, equipment management, and more.
Overall, we think that ClearCompany is a solid platform that many medium and large-size businesses can benefit from. It is feature-rich and user-friendly, and the team behind it offers great support and implementation services according to most people that use it.
If you’re a small company that doesn’t hire often and has a tight budget, you won't really be getting much ROI with ClearCompany.
ClearCompany’s customer list includes known names such as Chick-fil-A, Goodwill, Axiom Bank, Bios, FlixBrewHouse, and Halco.
- 2K+ clients
- 1M+ total users
- 96% employee approval rating
- Candidate sourcing: Post and promote jobs on multiple job boards, create custom-branded career sites that feature your open roles, enable Linkedin easy-apply, text-to-apply, and mobile-apply options for applicants, and build a talent pool of qualified candidates that you might consider for future roles.
- Candidate screening: Automate interview scheduling, contact recorded video interviews or live interviews with third-party video conferencing integrations, and use interview scorecards to collect feedback in a consistent format.
- Offer management: Create offer letters and share them with successful candidates. You can also collect electronic signatures within the platform.
- Onboarding: A branded self-service portal for new hires that helps you keep track of all the devices and equipment you assign them, ensure compliance with automated I-9, W-4, state tax, and other forms, facilitate team member introductions, assign tasks with deadlines, and more.
- Performance management: Pre-built review templates, quarterly/bi-annual/annual performance reviews, competency and roles-based reviews, peer reviews, automated reminders, goal planning, and alignment tools.
- Employee engagement: Recognize employees with celebrations and shoutouts, and make their voices heard by collecting their feedback through engagement, e-NPS, onboarding, DEI, emotional wellbeing, and other surveys.
- Workforce planning and analytics: Continuous talent planning, talent metrics & assumptions by role, people analytics, headcount forecasting, hiring plan development, data visualization tools, device & equipment management, and more.
ClearCompany integrates with all the leading payroll providers and HRIS/ERP systems including ADP, Paychex, Paylocity, Proliant, SinglePoint, and Ultimate Software.
ClearCompany customers can choose between Modular Access, i.e. purchase certain modules individually, or they can purchase Platform Access to be able to use all modules and solutions within ClearCompany’s suite.
The pricing of ClearCompany's modules isn't detailed on their site. Their sales team will work out a deal for you based on your company size and the modules you’re interested in.
With ClearCompany, you'll get a customized project plan depending on the modules you need, company size, and the deadline that would be ideal for you.
Founded in 2004 as HRM Direct, ClearCompany was among the first few vendors of cloud-based talent management systems.
For nearly two decades, ClearCompany has been helping businesses across different verticals find, hire and engage millions of qualified candidates. Their platform is constantly evolving, and currently covers a range of functions beyond applicant tracking, including headcount planning, offer management and onboarding, company-wide goal alignment, and performance management.