Trakstar Hire Expert Review, Pricing, Alternatives - 2022
Trakstar Hire is highly customizable; it allows you to tailor each stage of the recruitment process to your needs, including the application, questionnaires, procedures, interview schedules, notifications, and more.
- Trakstar Hire’s recruitment workflows are highly customizable. You can edit them as needed to reflect your company’s hiring process.
- You can post as many jobs as needed with Trakstar Hire without any limitation.
- Trakstar Hire has offer management tools built-in. Users can create offer letters and collect e-signatures within Trakstar Hire without needing to integrate it with third-party tools.
- Trakstar Hire has limited integration options with third-party HRIS and payroll solutions.
- Several users have complained about being unable to sort candidates and search results in an order other than displayed.
- Trakstar Hire isn’t a scalable platform; they have a single plan, all features included, which means customers may end up paying for features that they don’t need.
- Trakstar doesn’t publically list their pricing nor allows visitors to create trial accounts directly from the website, which is unusual for a software solution aimed at mid-market companies.
Trakstar Hire is an online applicant tracking system (ATS) designed for midsize companies. The platform enables you to post jobs on multiple job boards and social media sites, sponsor those listings for maximum visibility, and receive resumes through customizable application forms. You can also make use of the bulk upload feature to import multiple resumes at the same time. Once resumes are in, Trakstar Hire’s resume parser automatically extracts candidates’ details and creates profiles.
You can customize Trakstar Hire’s recruiting workflows to reflect the stages of your company’s hiring process from start to finish. All hiring managers can view workflows and track the status of applicants as they progress from one stage to another. Hiring managers can also collaborate with one another by sharing notes, candidate profiles, and more - all within the platform.
We like that Trakstar Hire has offer management features built-in. Users can create offer letters and collect e-signatures within Trakstar Hire without needing to integrate it with third-party tools. Speaking of third-party solutions, however, Trakstar Hire currently has limited integration options with HRIS and payroll systems, which creates a hassle for customers who want to sync data from HR products they already use. We recommend that you ask the sales team during your demo whether integration with your current products is possible.
Overall, we think Trakstar Hire is a good ATS with plenty to offer mid-sized businesses. With its current feature set and pricing structure, it isn’t suitable for the basic needs of small businesses, or the complex requirements of enterprises.
Trakstar Hire was built to support medium-sized businesses best; it currently doesn’t have a free plan and isn’t scalable for small businesses to only pay for the features they need. It also isn’t feature-rich enough to support the needs of large companies.
Trakstar hire is used by over 2000 companies, including Makita, Couchsurfing, Lonely Planet, and Untappd
- 2000+ customers
- 1M+ applicants interviewed
- 5000+ hired per month
- Applicant tracking: Customize recruitment workflows to suit your organization, track the status of each applicant as they progress through your hiring process, and collaborate with your team by sharing feedback, profiles, and more.
- Candidate sourcing: post jobs to several job boards and social media sites, sponsor job posts for maximum visibility, receive referrals and parse resumes to create candidate profiles.
- Interview scheduling: Shared calendars, Google and Outlook calendar integration, email templates, automated responses as well as reminders.
- Offer management: Upload or create offer letter templates, autofill templates with candidate Information, customize offer letter approval workflows, and collect e-signatures.
- Reports: Generate several reports and have them emailed to you. You can later share those reports with your team.
- Career site management: Create and manage your career site, customize job application forms, make use of the Trakstar Hire’s mobile-enabled jobs widget, openings API, and more.
Trakstar Hire integrates with other products within the Trakstar family, as well as a few third-party solutions including BambooHR, Namely, Slack, Checkr, Outlook Calendar, and Google Calendar.
Trakstar Hire has one plan that includes all of its features, without any limits. The pricing of this plan depends on the number of employees you have, which likely corresponds to the number of openings you’ll post annually. You can get in touch with Trakstar’s Sales team for a tailored quote.
The team at Trakstar assists all new customers with product implementation. Their help center also houses several articles, videos, and courses that explain in steps how to get started and perform several processes.
All Trakstar Hire customers are assigned customer success representatives who will assist with implementation, best practice guidance, and technical support.
Trakstar was founded by David Martin in 2001. Working out of his college dorm room, David initially wanted to create a solution that digitizes and simplifies employee evaluations. Fast forward to today, the company is not only known for solid performance management tech, but through several acquisitions and rounds of development, has grown to be a vendor of several people management solutions, including applicant tracking, learning management, and people analytics.