BambooHR Expert Review, Pricing, Alternatives - 2022
BambooHR is one of the top names in HR software. They have won numerous awards for customer support, ease of use, good value, and much more.
BambooHR tries to accommodate one or another version of their technology to fit your business. Their HR platform spans across the employee lifecycle as they also have recruiting and performance management in addition to the core HRMS functionality. They also offer a separate HRIS and a small business package. If that wasn't enough, they have numerous amenities like an app marketplace of HR/recruiting vendors that integrate with their system, an HR glossary, and host HR events on occasion.
Quora, Universal Group, Reddit, Asana.
- 30,000 onboards per month
- Over 18,000 active client organizations
- 1.7 million employees active on their system as of October 2020
- People Data & Analytics: BambooHR strives to be the single and secure database where all your employee information is stored and managed. They couple that with powerful, intuitive reporting tools and a strong focus on security.
- Mobile Hiring App: One of their most-talked-about perks, their hiring app gives recruiters the ease to perform most applicant tracking tasks with the comfort and extreme convenience with which you'd order some dinner.
Pricing is not disclosed upfront, but they do offer a free trial of their all-in-one software and then go out of their way to find a version that will suit you. Before they come up with a personalized quote that will align with your budget, however, they are also likely to extend your free trial upon request or even give you a free demo of the advanced features.
Getting started with BambooHR is as easy as signing up for their free trial and then getting in touch with their team. They'll likely want to talk to you about choosing a plan that's based on your needs, and the implementation of that will vary accordingly.
BambooHR does more of a self-service approach to customer success. For support, they offer it during US business hours.