Deel Expert Review, Pricing, Alternatives - 2022
Deel is making waves in the payroll space, being one of the first companies to specialize in international payroll for remote teams.
With Deel, companies can hire employees in a multitude of countries without it getting messy. From the same dashboard, you can manage international payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance in 150 countries.
Deel offers a startup contractor discount, providing the service at 50% off for the first year if you're a VC-backed startup with less than $10m in funding.
- Trusted by over 2,400 companies
- Over 200 legal partners worldwide
- Locally-compliant contracts: Deel has a network of over 200 local legal partners, so you can send a contract particular to each team member's jurisdiction with ease.
- One-click payroll: You can make payments in bulk to the entire team. Each member can then withdraw earnings through bank transfers, Wise, Revolut, and Coinbase.
Deel also offers:
- Document collection
- Worldwide payments
Deel integrates with tools like QuickBooks, NetSuite, Xero, Okta, and more.
A cool thing about Deel is that you can sign up for free and play around with the tool, not being charged until you pay your first team member. Once you do, pricing for Deel will vary as follows:
- Contractors: At $49 per contractor per month, Deel takes care of payroll and compliance for contracts in 150 countries.
- Full-time: From $500, this plan lets you hire full-time employees in a new country without having to set up a legal entity there. Deel becomes an Employer of Record and hires the employee for you.
Implementing Deel will vary greatly depending on your particular mix of contractors / full-time employees, the countries that your people are in, and the number of employees. The best way forward is to request a demo and let the team at Deel know what you need.
You don't have to be a payroll expert in order to make the best out of Deel. Their team will walk you hand in hand towards processing payroll and being compliant in any of the countries they operate in. For technical assistance, they have a help center with tons of articles and how-to's. There are articles for business owners, contractors, and employees.