Blue Ivy Group Expert Review, Pricing, Alternatives - 2022
At Blu Ivy, they see themselves as culture architects. They strive to unearth your company's story and make sure that it's properly communicated in everything you'll potential employees will see and interact with.
Blu Ivy is an employer branding agency that helps organizations with everything from EB strategy to creating assets. Check out their employer brand dashboard which is designed to monitor the KPIs associated with the health of your company's EB.
They're a great option for companies that want to supercharge their employer brand, or develop and execute strategies around key initiatives like diversity, culture, and employee experience.
Sephora, PwC, Loblaws, H&M, Scotiabank, Sun Life, Mattamy Homes and Takeda Pharmaceuticals
Blu Ivy Group has helped their customer attain the following wins, among others:
- 12% increase in candidate satisfaction
- 40% increase in engagement
- 10% less turnover than the industry average
- $2400 increase in annual profit per employee
- EVP development
- Employer branding strategy
- Paid advertising execution
- Creative & communications
- Employee experience
- Employer brand metrics dashboard