An Expert Review of Eightfold's HR Chatbot - 2021
Eightfold is an AI-powered talent intelligence platform that uses top-notch technology to solve HR problems. It's trusted by global enterprises like LG and Booking.com and helps companies build productive, automated workflows.
Eightfold's recruiting chatbot is designed to engage job seekers on the career site to answer pressing questions, and direct them to the best fit jobs for their interests and background. Their bot can also screen candidates. This is just one module within a broader recruitment marketing platform that is centered around a dynamic career site designed to convert more applicants into the right jobs.
Air Asia, Capital One, Mercado Libre, Tata Communications, Booking.com, Bayer
- Eightfold is currently valued between $500M and $1B
- They raised $125M in Series D funding
- At Ui Path, their product was used to increase the no. of positions filled per recruiter every quarter by 50%.
- AI capabilities: Eightfold uses AI to tailor the content you send to prospects to each individual profile, improving response rates across the board.
- Deep learning: This platform cam evaluate thousands of candidates and determine a match based on skills and potential.
- Data management: Their tool can automatically update candidate information from other places in your tech stack, such as your ATS, HRIS, or CRM.
Eightfold's pricing and available plans are not disclosed upfront.
The guys at Eightfold have worked to create integrations with tools such as Greenhouse, iCIMS, Workday, and Ultimate Software.