We spend hundreds of hours researching the best HR and recruiting software so you don’t have to. We never take money from vendors during our research phase and rely heavily on practitioners and experts to help us recommend the right software. However we may earn a small fee if you click on vendor links on this page.
Fetcher is an AI-based recruitment automation software that uses a simple but effective 3-step methodology of ‘source, engage, and track’ to ensure that you have a continuous stream of qualified candidates and meet your hiring needs.
Ease of Use
- Fetcher is highly rated by customers for its clean interface, ease of use, and customer support.
- According to most users, Fetcher's sourcing tool is one of the best in the business, providing them access to the best candidates with specialized skills and backgrounds.
- Customers find Fetcher's automated outreach feature extremely useful for sending cold emails and personalized messages to potential candidates.
- Some users report experiencing bugs and glitches while using the software.
- In rare cases, Fetcher may source either over-qualified or under-qualified candidates for a particular role. However, according to users, their team is quick to correct and refine the search criteria in such scenarios.
Fetcher is a cloud-based recruitment automation software that enables businesses to source, engage, and hire candidates across different roles and industries.
Their sourcing tool uses a combination of Artificial Intelligence and human input to search the web for skilled candidates. The curated profiles are then sent to you in batches for your perusal. And if you find a great candidate you'd manually like to add to your sourcing pipeline, you can do so with a single click by using the Chrome extension.
We especially like Fetcher's candidate engagement platform, which allows you to set up personalized email sequences for selected candidates. These emails can be sent whenever you want, from any email address of your choice. You can also use this feature in combination with their recruiting CRM to re-engage with previously sourced candidates.
Fetcher's reporting dashboard provides valuable analytics, such as the number of candidates at each stage of the hiring process, how your emails are performing, and the overall performance of your recruitment team. You can also view the gender and demographic statistics of candidates sourced for every role, allowing you to make the necessary changes and improvements needed to support diversity hiring.
Since the pricing of Fetcher's services is based on the number of hires required and candidates sourced, it can get quite expensive for businesses that hire 100+ employees a year.
Fetcher is used by over 500 businesses worldwide, including Andela, Frame.io, Magnite, Foursquare and CarGurus.
- Candidate sourcing: Using a combination of Machine Learning and human input, Fetcher's candidate sourcing tool generates curated profiles with up-to-date candidate info. It is also built to support your diversity hiring initiatives.
- Candidate engagement: Automate candidate engagement by creating and scheduling customized email sequences to be sent whenever you want.
- Recruiting analytics: Access valuable information such as diversity hiring stats, the number of people sourced, contacted, and vetted, candidate engagement rate, and more.
Fetcher integrates with a range of third-party software solutions, including ATS like Greenhouse, Teamtailor, Lever, JazzHR, and Recruitee, communication platforms like Slack, Outlook, and Gmail, and various CRMs.
The pricing of Fetcher's plans is based on the number of seats your team needs and the number of vetted candidate leads sourced. You can contact their sales team for a custom quote based on your specific hiring requirements.
Fetcher can be used by small, mid-sized, and large organizations looking to automate their sourcing and candidate outreach processes and increase hiring efficiencies.
To get started with Fetcher, you can reach out to their sales team to schedule a demo, understand their pricing model and obtain a custom quote for your specific hiring needs.
Fetcher has a help center with articles on getting started, integrating existing systems with Fetcher, and best practices, for customers to self-serve. You can also contact their support team if further help is needed.
Andres and Chris, the founders of Fetcher, initially created a mobile application called Caliber, designed to help professionals connect with their peers and form new professional relationships. When they noticed that Caliber was instead being used by recruiters to connect with candidates, they decided to pivot and build a platform that automated sourcing and candidate outreach. Thus, Fetcher was born.
Today, Fetcher has 300+ employees across 4 continents and a client base of over 1000 companies across various industries.
New York, United States
Number of Employees
Fetcher has raised $40.3M in funding over 7 rounds. Their latest was a Series B round in May 2022.