Humanly's AI Recruiting Solution (Review) - 2022
Humanly.io's AI recruiting chatbot offloads, automates, and optimizes recruiters repetitive interactions inside the screening & scheduling, reference checking, and candidate re-engagement processes. Great for professional volume, hourly, and early career hiring.
Humanly has designed an AI powered chatbot that is specifically built for mid-market companies who need a tool that is simple and fast to implement. Their product will allow your recruiting team to screen and schedule candidates in a DEI friendly manner that also integrates directly with your ATS so that recruiters don't need to log into another system.
They are doing all sorts of interesting things including using the data from your performance management system to continually get better at screening candidates so you can make the right hires. If you're a mid market company looking to add a chatbot, text recruiting, or AI capabilities to your talent acquisition stack, check them out.
Humanly is used by Swiss Monkey, Armoire, Tiny Pulse, Oakland Roots, and BPM, among others.
According to their website, Humanly has helped their customers with the following wins:
- 60 hours saved in scheduling and screening for each open job
- An average candidate experience score of 4.8 out of 5
- Increase in diversity of the candidates at the top of the funnel
- 95% of references complete background checks within 48 hours
- Automated AI screening: A multi-language chatbot can engage with and qualify candidates in most of the top sourcing sites.
- Reference Checks: Humanly has created a conversational approach to reference checks, letting candidates complete them through the chatbot, whenever it's convenient for them.
Humanly can source candidates from places like LinkedIn, Facebook, Indeed, Glassdoor, and ZipRecruiter. They can then sort these candidates into platforms such as Bullhorn, ADP, Greenhouse, Lever, and JobDiva.
Humanly does have a small Customer Success department, although their website doesn't detail much on how they operate.