HireVue Expert Review, Pricing, Alternatives - 2022
HireVue is an innovative video interview platform that keeps adding novel and relevant products to their offering, such as candidate assessment and AI recruiting.
HireVue is definitely one of the pioneers in this segment having started back in 2004. Their founder even had to send cameras out to applicants back then as your typical computer still didn't come standard with a webcam. Hirevue is mostly known for their presence in the enterprise space with over 700 customers including Intel and Honeywell.
Unilever, Rackspace Technology, KraftHeinz, Dow Jones, Sodexo
- 90% decrease in time to hire
- 16% increase in new hire diversity
- 131% return on investment
- 24m+ interviews and counting
- Video interviewing
- Interview scheduling
- Text recruiting
- Conversational AI
- Interview assessments
- Game-based assessments
- Coding assessments
HireVue integrates with several third-party products including Workday, Avature, IBM, Greenhouse, Microsoft, SmartRecruiters, and Cornerstone.
HireVue has two plans:
- Essentials: Ideal for companies with 2500-7500 employees. The pricing of this plan starts at $35,000.
- Enterprise: Ideal for companies with over 7500 employees. Contact HireVue's sales team to receive a quote.
HireVue tries to build a long-term relationship with each customer. They leverage experts to help you transform your hiring processes, as well as resources like 24/7 customer support, IO services, and enterprise-grade security.