hireEZ Expert Review, Pricing, Alternatives - 2022
hireEZ's focus lets you hire at scale and automate manual time-consuming tasks through a variety of sourcing, engagement, integrations, analytics, and collaboration features.
hireEZ, formerly known as Hiretual, have a massive database of candidates that is perfect for sourcers and recruiters who are looking for hard to find candidates. As a user, you can run searches to find people to reach out to, and then put them into an outreach campaign.
Nike, Continental, Wayfair, Intel, Ceridian, Novo Nordisk
- hireEZ pulls candidate data from over 45 platforms.
- With hireEZ, clients can browse over 800M candidate profiles.
- Talent sourcing
- Talent engagement
- AI-based search
- Diversity hiring
- Basic: This plan is free of charge and is ideal for users who want to try hireEZ.
- Premium: This plan costs $79 per month ($948 annually) and is ideal for individuals interested in finding contact information.
- Essential: This plan costs $169 per month ($2,028 annually) and is ideal for individuals who want to source and engage candidates faster.
- Enterprise: This plan is ideal for larger collaborative teams who are interested in an AI-powered candidate search and data hub. Contact their sales team for pricing.
hireEZ integrates with most applicant tracking systems (ATS) and customer relationship management (CRM) systems on the market including Lever, Greenhouse, SmartRecruiters, iCIMS, Salesforce, Pipedrive, Zoho, Taleo, Jazz,and Jobvite.
hireEZ have a help center with articles for customers to self-serve. Customers can also contact their support team if further help is needed.