hireEZ Expert Review, Pricing, Alternatives - 2022
hireEZ's focus lets you hire at scale and automate manual time-consuming tasks through a variety of sourcing, engagement, integrations, analytics, and collaboration features.
hireEZ, formerly known as Hiretual, have a massive database of candidates that is perfect for sourcers and recruiters who are looking for hard to find candidates. As a user, you can run searches to find people to reach out to, and then put them into an outreach campaign.
Nike, Continental, Wayfair, Intel, Ceridian, Novo Nordisk
- hireEZ pulls candidate data from over 45 platforms.
- With hireEZ, clients can browse over 800M candidate profiles.
- Talent sourcing
- Talent engagement
- AI-based search
- Diversity hiring
hireEZ integrates with most applicant tracking systems (ATS) and customer relationship management (CRM) systems on the market including Lever, Greenhouse, SmartRecruiters, iCIMS, Salesforce, Pipedrive, Zoho, Taleo, Jazz,and Jobvite.
- Basic: This plan is free of charge and is ideal for users who want to try hireEZ.
- Premium: This plan costs $79 per month ($948 annually) and is ideal for individuals interested in finding contact information.
- Essential: This plan costs $169 per month ($2,028 annually) and is ideal for individuals who want to source and engage candidates faster.
- Enterprise: This plan is ideal for larger collaborative teams who are interested in an AI-powered candidate search and data hub. Contact their sales team for pricing.
hireEZ have a help center with articles for customers to self-serve. Customers can also contact their support team if further help is needed.