Arya by Leoforce Expert Review, Pricing, Alternatives - 2022
Arya is developed by Leoforce, an AI recruiting company with a focus on talent sourcing. There are several editions of Arya, making it a good fit for all company sizes.
The Arya AI recruiting platform from Leoforce builds shortlists of quality candidates based on your job description. These shortlists come from the open web, as well as your own ATS/CRM. The platform also includes a multi-channel candidate engagement suite that allows you to quickly and easily reach out to these candidates, ask them screening questions, and schedule the relevant candidates with your recruiters. Needless to say, this decreases cost per hire and time to fill.
Lenovo, American Century Investments, PeopleScout, Ecotalent, Polaris Alpha
- 10,000+ clients
- 40 million candidates sourced
- Over 50 professional social channels for sourcing
- Championed by 6,000 recruiters globally
- One list: Arya can pull candidates from a wide variety of sources and set you up with a vetted list that's ready to engage with.
- Multi-channel communications: Arya can engage candidates over email, text, the chatbot, and calls.
- Automated touchpoints: Arya will send personal follow-ups, schedule interviews, and answer frequently asked questions, so your candidates always feel tended to.
Arya boasts over 50 integrations with ATS & CRM tools, 11 with job boards, and 10 with data enrichment partners.
Arya's pricing starts with Arya Pulse, which is for low volume or infrequent hiring needs. You get to pay per job, with options ranging from $200 to $600. For larger recruitment needs, they offer subscription-based pricing that's customized.
Leoforce, the company behind Arya, does have a customer success department.