Loxo's Talent Sourcing Solution (Review) - 2022
Loxo provides the world's largest talent graph, with 530+ million people in their proprietary directory. Their people search engine combines hundreds of data sources to create a hiring machine tailored to your needs.
Loxo's platform is built around making your recruiting team more efficient. What makes Loxo unique from other CRMs is that they have an up-to-date database of 530 million people with their personal contact information. Their technology helps recruiters to build lists of candidates, outreach through automated sequences of texts/emails/calls/Linkedln, and manage every part of the hiring process through their CRM. Companies like Bank of America, All-State, Trinity Health, Lockheed Martin, Amazon and Randstad are using Loxo to decrease time to fill, and cost per hire.
Amazon, Randstad, Cigna, Lockton, Onpartners, CT Assist
- Loxo cuts recruiters' work by up to 80%.
- Loxo's directory contains 530+ million people across 95 data sources.
- Loxo is used by 125,000+ recruiters across the globe.
- Master pipeline
- Task management
- Built-in calling
- Built-in SMS texting
- AI-based recruiting automation
Loxo has an open API, allowing users to plug in all sorts of 3rd party software solutions and custom tools.
- Free: This plan can only be used by a single user and provides access to a fair amount of Loxo's baseline features.
- Premium: This plan has custom pricing, no user limit and provides its users with access to all features the platform has to offer.
Loxo is fairly easy to implement. Anyone can go on their website and click the 'Sign Up' button to create an account for free and start searching for candidates. If you're interested in their premium plan, you may also try it for free for a limited time. Demos are available upon request.
Premium plan customers are assigned an account manager and as well as a Customer Success Manager. They also have access to support, training, coaching, and best practices resources.