An Expert Review of Traffit's Recruitment Software
Traffit takes the hassle out of recruiting and boosts your team's productivity with ready-to-use templates, email automation, a scheduler tool, and more.
Traffit is a recruitment platform that allows companies and recruitment agencies to source candidates, automate tedious processes, and enhance internal collaboration. Through it, you can customize your recruitment process as well as build a talent pool that you can search whenever you need to find suitable talent. Traffit also allows you to create a Careers page without writing a single line of code and publish your job ads on several job boards directly from it.
Randstad, No Fluff Jobs, Inhire.io, Neoteric, Brand24
- 5000+ users
- 15+ countries
- 260,000 hired candidates
- Custom recruitment process
- Career page generator
- Candidate timeline
- Email templates
- Recruiter dashboard
- Notifications and reminders
- Analytics and reporting
- GDPR compliance
Traffit integrates with several job boards and productivity tools including Indeed, Slack, Jooble, Talent.com, and Zapier. Custom integrations are also possible through Traffit's API but do note that it is only accessible to Elite plan customers.
Traffit has three plans. When billed annually, they cost as follows:
- Lite: Ideal for growing teams, this plan covers your essential recruiting needs and costs $24 per user per month (5 active jobs per user).
- Pro: For $48 per user per month, the Pro plan packs everything in the Lite plan along with advanced customizations and automations so you can deliver a great recruitment experience.
- Elite: For $72 per user per month, the Elite plan delivers advanced hiring solutions and premium support options to large companies and high-volume recruiters.
To get started with Traffit, head to their website and click the Try it for free button at the top-right corner. This will take you to a page where you can create a trial account to test the platform's features and offerings. Once satisfied with the platform, you can proceed by choosing a Traffit plan and defining your credit card details in your account.
Customers on all Traffit plans get free chat support. Services such as custom onboarding, dedicated account management, and team training are available exclusively to Elite plan customers.