Perceptyx Expert Review, Pricing, Alternatives - 2022
Perceptyx simplifies survey creation; their platform hosts a library of more than 250 benchmarked questions. They also offer translations for over 160 languages and on-demand expert help.
Perceptyx is a comprehensive employee listening platform. It features 4 solutions that help you drive employee engagement, gain insights into your company culture, promote inclusion, and deliver better experiences at every stage of the employee lifecycle - all while developing capable leaders.
Sysco, Dell, 3M, FedEx, Citi, OhioHealth
- Founded in 2003
- More than 30% of the Fortune 100 companies use Perceptyx solutions
Perceptyx has 4 solutions under their platform:
- Ask: Ask is an employee survey product that aims to enhance employee experience and fuel business performance. You can access Percyptyx's library of over 250 benchmarked questions to build and customize surveys on your own or have Perceptyx's team of experts partner with you to further simplify and expedite the process.
- Dialogue: Dialogue is an employee voice solution that helps organizations crowdsource employee insights on relevant topics or issues, and decide on actions to take to move forward. First, you engage employees in prioritizing solutions by inviting them to vote on each other's anonymous responses. Dialogue's pairwise voting then facilitates rapid alignment around the most important actions. Results can be shared across the organization in real-time.
- Sense: Sense is an always-on listening product to understand employee experience as they move through the employee journey, such as their candidate experience, when they are onboarded, or when they exit. This insight allows leaders to design a better experience and get ahead of issues such as unwanted turnover through predictive modeling.
- Develop: Develop is a multi-rater 360/180 feedback product designed specifically for providing leaders with critical insight into others' perspectives of their efforts. When combined with data from other Perceptyx listening channels, organizations gain exceptional insight into leader and manager effectiveness, and how to help them improve.
The pricing of Perceptyx's solutions isn't disclosed on their website. Contact their sales team to get a custom quote based on the size and needs of your business.
Perceptyx has a support portal where customers can find help articles and trouble-shooting solutions. For further help, customers can reach out to Perceptyx's support team by submitting a support request.