Quantum Workplace Expert Review, Pricing, Alternatives - 2022
Quantum Workplace enables companies with >100 employees to effectively manage their employee experience through performance management software.
Quantum Workplace allows HR teams to build strong, performance-based cultures through their performance management and employee engagement system. Employees can ask for feedback from colleagues or even outsiders. This vendor reports that employees actually get higher quality responses from this practice than from HR mandating feedback. Workers can also read data about their performance, respond to feedback, and directly schedule a 1:1 with a manager or mentor.
Redfin, Panera, Politico
- 385+ customers
- 2 million surveys per year
- Over 165k 1:1's launched
- Goal setting: You can set priorities and keep track of goals for individuals, teams, or the whole organization.
- Turnover analysis: this feature shows common themes across employees who have left the company.
Quantum Workplace also offers:
- 1:1 management complete with conversation guides around key topics
- Employee flight risk predictions
- Annual reviews
- Pulse Surveys
- Automated surveys based on employee tenure
- Employee feedback
- Social recognition
- Engagement surveys
- Social newsfeed with what's going on in the company
- Templates for employees to request feedback
- OKR setting and tracking for individuals/teams/orgs
Quantum Workplace integrates with many HRISs. They also connect with collaboration systems like Jira.
Exact pricing for Quantum Workplace is not disclosed up front.
For Quantum Workplace, 3 to 6 weeks is a typical implementation timeline assuming you want to integrate your HRIS. If you're a smaller company that doesn't want an HRIS integration, it's closer to 2 weeks.
They also have IO psychologists on staff for larger companies that want to map out a more in-depth change management plan.
They are small enough where they still give white glove customer service to their customers.