Leapsome Expert Review, Pricing, Alternatives - 2022
Leapsome is used by some of the best companies in the world and rightly so. It lets you build personalized learning paths, set learning schedules with fixed timelines, create quizzes based on the learning, and get data for analysis purposes.
Leapsome is a performance management and employee engagement software tool that also has a robust employee onboarding solution. Their product is really focused on teaching new hires the right skills through programming at different points in their onboarding process and then testing what has been taught. For example, a new sales person may learn the product, then the pitch, then the pricing for their new company.
Leapsome is a German company, so their software is available in English and German.
Spotify, Babbel, Trivago, PlusDental+, Mercedes-Benz.
- 1.2M unique pieces of feedback shared
- 99% customer satisfaction
- Learning paths: You can create company-wide learning paths of make them specific to teams or roles.
- Learning schedules: Within these paths, you can set up learning content to be available at specific times in order to ensure new hires are making progress without feeling overwhelmed.
- Testing: You can also create quizzes in order to get a clear picture of how effective your onboarding learning material is.
Google Workspace, Jira, Outlook, Personio, Slack
Leapsome starts at a 24-day free trial. Once that is over, pricing will depend on the number of employees you'll have using the tool and the modules you'd like to use. Their modular pricing starts at 7 USD user/month if billed yearly.
Through implementation, Leapsome's steadfast expert team will guide you through every step of the way. Yet, exact plans and steps vary depending on the scope of your onboarding project.
Leapsome sets their clients up with a dedicated Customer Success Manager. This person becomes your advocate, listening to your needs and providing expert advice. They'll also share resources like training videos and articles.