We spend hundreds of hours researching the best HR and recruiting software so you don’t have to. We never take money from vendors during our research phase and rely heavily on practitioners and experts to help us recommend the right software. However we may earn a small fee if you click on vendor links on this page.
In addition to getting feedback from your employees, Eloomi also offers various features to help businesses achieve their employee development goals, including online training, pre- & onboarding, workforce engagement, and more.
Ease of Use
- Eloomi is quite comprehensive, with modules for onboarding, training/learning, performance management, employee engagement, and recognition.
- The platform comes with a library of ready-to-use templates to help you create online training faster. It also has a mobile app for your employees to access training materials on the go.
- Their surveys are customizable and private, helping you get specific and honest feedback from employees.
- You can request other members of the organization to provide feedback on certain skills of employees.
- You can make use of Eloomi’s micro-sized online training content to prevent overwhelming onboarding experiences.
- Because of the sheer number of features Eloomi offers, there’s a steeper learning curve for the average user to get the hang of the platform and understand it to its fullest.
- A few users reported experiencing bugs and speed issues when generating reports, especially ones with a large volume of data, but have noted that Eloomi’s customer support team is quick to resolve such issues.
- The platform’s pricing isn’t transparent and free trials aren’t available at this time.
Eloomi is a cloud-based platform with a host of tools for performance management, employee onboarding, learning management, and 360 feedback. Eloomi's engagement surveys enable managers to get regular feedback from employees and identify areas where improvement is needed.
To encourage the achievement of specific goals, the software offers real-time feedback results and the ability to add points, rewards, and certifications.
For onboarding, Eloomi helps you streamline the process with automated workflows, learning paths, easily digestible micro-sized lessons, and a pre-built onboarding program. You can also choose to create an onboarding program from scratch.
Eloomi also helps with compliance training of new hires and enables access from all devices. To increase participation and competition rates, you can assign points, badges, and certificates.
The built-in course builder also makes it easy to create and distribute courses. In addition, you get access to pre-designed course templates, interactive component formats like quizzes, texts, images, videos, and more, and the ability to export and upload the SCORM files to Eloomi’s LMS system.
Going beyond the average e-learning platform, Eloomi gives you a real-time visual of how your employees are responding to training courses, so you can adjust and improve lessons on the go. You can always stay abreast of your goals using tools and reports like learner progress, engagement, and interaction completion.
You can gain a lot of insights about your employees from the reporting and analytics module. Through it, you can understand the strengths and weaknesses of your employees, and identify areas where they might need to improve. Custom reports can be filtered by demographics, roles, learning, and skills – making it easy to find the information you need to make informed decisions about your workforce.
There’s a “People Dashboard” that provides an overview of your employees’ current goals and objectives. Managers can drill down to see overviews of specific departments or individuals based on company hierarchy. You also get quick access to templates for coaching conversations, ensuring ongoing feedback with manager-employee check-ins and feedback processes with email and SMS notifications
Aside from seeking feedback from employees, you can use Eloomi’s My360 tool to request feedback from your peers and colleagues.
Eloomi is probably an overkill for small and medium-sized businesses that have under 50 employees. It also isn’t the most affordable solution, so if you’re on a tight budget, it isn’t the best fit for you.
Eloomi’s customer list includes BONUS Vorsorgekasse AG, Breakout Games, Carne Group, ElectricBrands, Nufarm, Domino’s, and more.
- 360-degree feedback: Eloomi allows you to get feedback from employees, provide your feedback to them, and get feedback on their skills and performance from external clients and managers. You can also share this feedback with other members.
- Training automation: You can create training material using templates from their library, build your own from scratch using Eloomi's course builder, or import it from somewhere else. Employees can take these training courses in bite-sized modules, depending on their role.
- Engagement tracking: You can analyze your organization’s engagement level by getting all members involved in the feedback cycle.
Eloomi integrates with several third-party business solutions including Salesforce, Snowflake, Qualtrics, Jotform, and Microsoft Dynamics 365.
Eloomi offers custom pricing, so the best way to find out how much it costs is to request a demo.
Eloomi is for HR leaders and managers of mid-sized and large businesses to make onboarding easier for employees, engage them through frequent feedback, and track the progress of their personal development.
Eloomi offers several self-service options, including Blog, Free E-Book, Videos, and Presentations.
In 2015, Eloomi launched as one of the earliest platforms to connect learning, performance management, and feedback. By 2017, they had grown their customer base to 150 clients across multiple industries. Fast-forward to 2022, they are gearing to open their first office in Orlando, USA, and already have offices in Copenhagen and London.
Eloomi's goal is to connect learning and performance, so organizations can speed up the onboarding, upskilling, and reskilling process for their employees.
Number of Employees
Eloomi has raised $78.7M over 7 funding rounds. The latest occurred on June 07, 2021.
Does Eloomi have a free trial?
You can try Eloomi for free for 14 days. The free trial includes 16 free courses, free chat support, self-help articles, and the ability to invite up to 25 users. You can also choose to use the free plan forever or upgrade to a paid plan with more features.