WorkTango Expert Reviews, Pricing, Alternatives - 2021
WorkTango empowers employees by giving them a voice while giving the decision-makers a pulse of the workforce.
While WorkTango doesn't offer 360 feedback specifically, their powerful survey platform supports a different method of leadership feedback. WorkTango aims to improve business outcomes by providing HR, executives, and people leaders with insights, recommended learnings, and actions powered by employee feedback. Their software helps organizations tackle key themes such as employee engagement, DEI (diversity, equity, and inclusion), and health and wellness.
WorkTango also works towards improving the employee experience throughout the entire employee lifecycle. This includes onboarding/exit, leadership, occupational health and safety, and mergers and acquisitions alignment.
- The City of Toronto
- Hub International
- Snowfox Group
- H.B Fuller
- Deckers Brands
- Harris Computer
- 93.5% customer retention rate
- Available in 40+ languages and 100+ countries
- CEO Rob Catalano was featured in Forbes
- Employee surveys: logic-based surveys and libraries of different themes.
- Attribute collector: add fields to the employee file, even though people don't see it, not even HR managers (like see feedback from certain demographics while maintaining employee confidentiality).
- Access: reports can be accessed by unlimited administrators.
- Engagement: the ability to respond to comments and dive deeper into qualitative survey results.
- Learning coach: a resource for training and suggested learnings.
Starting at around $5,000, WorkTango prices by the number of employees. The best way forward is to request a demo.
A dedicated Customer Success Manager will oversee the implementation of the platform for the client. WorkTango recommends an implementation period of 2-6 weeks, but it can be done faster.