Workstars Expert Reviews, Pricing, Alternatives - 2022
Workstars provides companies with a dynamic platform for highly customizable recognition programs for their employees.
Workstars aims to boost employee engagement with their innovative employee recognition software. They are offering an excellent free-to-launch SaaS platform that can virtually address employee recognition regardless of the size of the client. They stand out by giving clients the flexibility of setting up highly-customizable reward systems.
- Vision Express
- Acadia Healthcare
- Planned Parenthood
- 100+ platform configurations
- 95% customer retention rate
- Reward Flexibility: Instead of simply giving points, clients can customize rewards with global gift card catalogs, virtual MasterCards or Visa cards, paid time off, career progression ideas, and other fun things.
- Integration and Automation: Numerous Single On and OAuth login options. Integrations with Microsoft Teams, Workplace, and other business chat options. Automated employee data uploads.
- Configuration Flexibility: Extensive configurations and features for managing every aspect of recognition (e.g., peer to peer, manager to employee, with or without reward, service awards, top performer awards, nominations, voting, etc.).,
- Comprehensive Reports: Detailed reports and insights for managers and supervisors.
There are no fees for setting up the system for the client. Pricing is strictly dependent on the number of users, the number of features the client wants, and whether the system is for a multinational organization. Workstars offers three subscription plans: Entry, Pro, and Global. To give you an idea, for a company with 251-500 employees, Workstars starts at ¬£1.25 per employee per month.
- Microsoft Teams
After a 15-20 minute conversation, Workstars can have a client system up and running. Once they have access to the admin system, Workstars takes their clients through the process of launching it to their employees. While it can take a few weeks for larger organizations, Workstars can be live within two days for smaller clients.
Aside from having incredibly extensive documentation, Workstars is readily involved to help clients in need of assistance.