Paychex Expert Review, Pricing, Alternatives - 2022
PayChex is a top player in HR software for SMBs, with an offering that includes PEO, 401(k) management, benefits, and of course, easy payroll.
Nearly 700,000 clients us PayChex to run their payroll, nearly all of them are less than 1,000 employees. Simply put, this is one of the largest providers in the space.
ESET, Funnelbox Inc., Smile Cafe, H.Y.P.E. Counseling Services, ASG, Pet Partners
- 200+ compliance experts: federal, state, and local regulations
- 600+ HR professionals averaging 8 years of training and expertise
- Over 100 locations served in the US & Europe
- PayChex is used to pay 1 out of every 12 American private sector employees
- Customizations: Get three different pay entry options and a grid view for quick data entry.
- Analytics: Reports are also customizable at no additional cost.
- Employee Self-Service: Your people can create an account and log in to update their information.
PayChex's pricing is not provided on their website, but the process to get a quote is pretty quick and simple.
PayChex integrates with leading software solutions like Indeed, BambooHR, Quickbooks, Clover, Xero, and many more.
Getting started with PayChex largely depends on your payroll needs, which is why it's best to contact their team.
PayChex has a knowledge center, US-based support, and a news portal called the Small Business Employment Watch.