Globalization Partners Expert Review, Pricing, Alternatives - 2022
Globalization Partners are the makers of a global Employer of Record platform, putting together professional services and AI for more than just payroll.
Globalization Partners combines professional HR and global payroll services with an AI-driven platform. Through their offering, you can hire team members in any of the 187 countries they operate in. Their platform & services go well beyond payroll, helping with onboarding, managing, benefits, and compliance.
Since they own a business entity in almost every country on earth, they can let you hire talent globally within a matter of days. Naturally, all this is done without you having to handle any legal, tax, or HR burdens yourself.
The folks at Globalization Partners have put together a Globalpedia, which is an online resource with up-to-date guides on labor laws, norms, and regulations.
- Payroll & compliance in 187 countries
- 97% customer satisfaction ratings
- 180 currencies
- Raised 150M in private equity during 2020
- 480+ employees
- Onboarding: Global hires can be fully-onboarded in a matter of days. The platform sets them up with locally-compliant contracts and creates a profile for them.
- Flexible payroll: You can fund payroll in various manners, whether it's one of the 180 currencies they support, cryptocurrency, Venmo, bank transfers, and more.
- Time & expenses: The platform also lets you review and authorize time and expense requests, with all reports being centralized and easily accessible.
GP's platform integrates with ADP TotalSource, Sage Intacct, among others.
Pricing details are not provided by Globalization Partners. The best way forward is to request a demo and they'll work with you to provide a custom quote.
A good part of Globalization Partners' offering is their team of HR experts. They have subject-matter expertise for each of the countries they operate in. Your interaction with these individuals will vary depending on the services that you hire and your particular needs, but one sure thing is that they're always accessible through their help center.