Papaya Global Expert Review, Pricing, Alternatives - 2022
Papaya combines global workforce and payroll management into a single global platform that's capable of connecting you to a wide network of verified local vendors.
Remote work means employees all over the world. It probably also means contractors who work for you part time. Whether you are paying construction workers in the US or part time software engineers in Australia, PapayaGlobal is a payroll provider who can handle your needs. They'll also serve as the employer of record for your employees so that you can take advantage of group buying power on benefits.
Toyota, GDIT, Microsoft, Wix, Teradata, Ncino
Papaya works in 160+ countries.
- Human resource functions (hiring and onboarding)
- Payroll in +160 countries
- HR compliance
- Workforce management
- Equity management
Papaya Global integrates with several 3rd party solutions including human resources information systems, vendor management systems, enterprise resource planning systems, time and attendance tools, as well as expenses/financial tools.
Papaya has 3 plans:
- Payroll: In this plan, Papaya runs and manages your entire payroll process for one, all-inclusive fee ranging that is $20 per employee per month.
- Global EOR: In this plan, Papaya's in-country partners will serve as employers of record and assume responsibility for payroll, workforce management, benefits, compliance, and more. The pricing of this plan is $650 per employee per month.
- Contractor Management & IC Compliance: With this plan, you can outsource particular services to a domestic or foreign contractor, paying $25 per employee per pay cycle.
Papaya Global has a help center for customers to self-serve. Customers may also submit a support request if further help is needed.