Zoho People Expert Review, Pricing, Alternatives - 2021
Zoho People offers a 360-degree solution for HR teams. It's fit and scalable for many company sizes but they do have a free forever plan for very small teams.
Zoho is a software company that makes everything from CRM to bookkeeping tools. Naturally, they also offer a cloud-based HRMS that's bound to check most boxes in any HR manager's requirement list. However, their free plan has a 5-user cap and includes only the basic HR functions.
Some of the companies that use Zoho people are ZPE Systems, Cloudfronts Technologies, and Foresight CFO.
- Over 40 integrated applications
- Time Off Management: This is where the one HR admin can set up time off policies, manage requests, offer compensatory time off, keep track of each employee's holidays, and automate certain tasks.
- Employee Files: Coupled with the Employee Database, this basic document management tool allows the HR admin to store and organize all the relevant files for each employee.
Also included in the free plan are:
- E-signature app integrations
- Mobile Apps for iOS & Android
Zoho's free plan allows for Zapier connection so you may integrate with the rest of your tech stack, which is worth noting, since their free plan doesn't include the API.