Time and Attendance software enables companies to record employee working hours, often in the form of web-based punching and timesheets.
At the very least, they should accommodate all of your time-tracking needs for your business and for your employees. As a baseline, you should look for solutions that clock in and clock out, have some scheduling/payroll functionality, or integrate with a solution that provides this offering. Other areas of time and attendance that you can benefit from are generating employee schedules, managing time off requests and PTO, tracking hours for specific projects, and reporting out on the location for clocking in and out.
There are many platforms available, and there are plenty of different companies to choose from. We’ve taken the time to review some popular systems and provided some tips on what to look for when you are purchasing.
Top Time and Attendance Software
In our relentless pursuit of the best time and attendance software, we thoroughly evaluated numerous tools against several vital criteria. We zeroed in on three main considerations; time-tracking, payroll functionality (or integrations), and scheduling capabilities.
Our rigorous approach, which included conversations with dozens of users and HR & payroll experts, led us to curate this standout list of exceptional solutions.
- Time Tracking: The selected solutions go beyond the basics of time-off requests and PTO functionality. We prioritized vendors with advanced time-tracking features, such as GPS-enabled clock-ins and customizable timesheets.
- Payroll Functionality (or Integrations): We sought out software options that include payroll functionality, or integrate with trusted payroll providers. The chosen solutions enable the automatic syncing of time data with payroll, at the very least.
- Scheduling Capabilities: We focused on tools that include a robust scheduling module. The best time-tracking solutions should offer scheduling features such as shift planning, employee availability tracking, and shift swapping.
To better understand our meticulous evaluation process, we encourage you to explore our post detailing how we curate the best HR tech.
When I Work
Buddy Punch goes beyond basic time and attendance tracking; it packs advanced features that enable companies to identify and record when, how, where and by whom time is being logged.
Buddy Punch is a cloud-based software solution that digitizes how companies track their employee’s attendance, time off, and overtime. With features such as webcam photo capture, facial recognition, GPS tracking, and IP address locks, Buddy Punch not only tells you when employee hours are logged, but also where and how those hours were logged.
The University of Michigan, The YMCA, Manpower Group, StateFarm
You can purchase Buddy Punch’s time tracking and scheduling modules separately or combine them should you need both. Do note that employee seats cannot be purchased separately but in scales. When billed annually, here’s how much Buddy Punch costs for a company with 10-14 employees:
- Time & Attendance: $39.99 per month
- Time & Attendance + Scheduling: $49.99 per month
- Enterprise: $64.99 per month
Buddy Punch can be used by companies of all sizes.
I use Buddy Punch at least twice a week to supervise payroll, and employee requests. In those sessions, I review all updates, approve requests and submit items for future discussion. The platform is a straightforward employee management system. Buddy Punch makes employee communication a more effective process. It also integrates easily to other services that my clients use.
The platform is straightforward and user friendly. It allows me to keep track of any employee requests. Its tracker for employee disciplinary issues is easy to follow. The system is great for payroll management.
I have used Buddy Punch to manage employees for clients since 2021. The service is a platform that allows employees to have hands-on access to necessary information like time off and payroll. My clients were looking for an option that enabled them to track expenses, manage employees, and maintain disciplinary information for each member of the team i.e. late arrivals. It has been an affordable alternative to other products for my clients (particularly small team startups). Buddy Punch simple interface allows the HR team to keep track of important changes when I need legal guidelines or employee related team management.
I don’t have any major complaints about the product outside of it being difficult to contact support. The software can be slow to update but it is more than worth the price. It can take extra time to manually upload data.
Buddy Punch is pretty great in comparison to some of its competitors. The service is affordable and user friendly. For about $60 per year, you know what you are getting and your expectations are often exceeded.
Do you need a product that is more AI focused? Are you rapidly expanding and will you have time to manually update information?
I have used Buddy Punch since 2021 and it has been a consistent service. They have improved the loading time.
Buddy Punch is good for small-medium sized organizations that are easing their way into effective HR. At a $60 annual price point, it is easy to manage and offers simple functionality but a great experience.
I would not recommend Buddy Punch to large companies or rapidly expanding businesses. If you want a more aesthetically pleasing service, there are other options.
Deel is a global payroll system that incorporates a basic time and attendance module into its offering. Notably, it can adjust to regional public holidays and schedules completely automatically.
- One of Deel’s key benefits is its customer support. They offer 24-hour in-app assistance, and users can access localized payroll professionals in their regions.
- Generate invoices automatically for both the company and contractor/employee.
- Incorporate employee virtual hangouts within the platform.
- Enhance engagement with pulse surveys through Slack integration.
- Organize employee responses on a segmented dashboard for improved insights.
- One of the best features of Deel is its customer service. They offer 24/7 in-app support and the fastest-in-class onboarding speed of 2-3 days. Users get access to local payroll experts in each jurisdiction, and support is available for contractors facing challenges setting themselves up as an LLC.
- Integrates seamlessly with common platforms like Quickbooks, Bamboo, Greenhouse, and more. They also offer custom integrations to automate and sync processes.
- Self-service approach; tech-enabled features so customers can jump in quickly and easily. Our user researchers found it quite easy to set up: the identity verification process consistently took less than 24 hours, and in some cases, it took mere minutes.
- Automated invoices, which are a breeze to do as long as they’re in English, both on the company and the contractor or employee’s side.
- Currently lacks performance management functionalities.
- Lacks goal tracking and OKRs integration.
- Does not offer built-in coaching capabilities.
- Premium offerings from Deel, such as onboarding automation, are only offered as add-ons.
- Flexibility in altering contracts or service agreements is restricted; adjustments usually necessitate addendums.
- A $5 payout fee is applicable for each transaction.
- Invoice generation seems restricted to English only.
- Some of Deel’s best and most powerful services, like onboarding automation, appear to be add-ons, which might be too costly for some companies
- There is little to no flexibility when it comes to altering their contracts or service agreements, so many changes would require an addendum.
- There is a $5 fee per payout
- As far as we’ve seen, it’s not possible to generate invoices in another language.
Deel has embraced a global, remote-first approach that's woven throughout the product in subtle ways. Of course, this is evident in their basic time and attendance module. This part of the tool automates the tracking of public holidays, time off, and expenses for employees regardless of where they are in the world.
We’ve been familiar with Deel since late 2020 and were happy to see this addition to their tool shortly thereafter. It makes a lot of sense for international teams to count with a time and attendance tool that automatically syncs with the local calendar for each employee. This way, you can account for public holidays in each jurisdiction and respect the local employee leave regulations. From what we saw in a demo, employees can submit requests and get them approved with only a couple of clicks.
As we’ve stated in other reviews of Deel, their evolution from addressing global payroll to offering robust employee experience software is remarkable.
Deel serves over 10,000 customers, including big names like Nike, Shopify, Dropbox, Notion, Reddit, and Airtable. They also have a strong contingent of SMBs and start-ups in their client roster.
Deel’s infrastructure can support businesses at any size, from one to 10,000+ employees. They even offer some free services for companies under 200 employees. While their current focus is SMBs that are growing and want to explore different global markets and talent pools, there is also a large market for mid-market and enterprise companies.
Extremely user friendly and full of HR features, Bamboo HR can help you save considerable amounts of time spent on time tracking. Automatic reminders, fast clock-in-clock-out for employees, one-click timesheet approval for managers.
- Time tracking capabilities, though offered as a separate module, are precise and easy to use.
- BambooHR’s multiple tiers and custom pricing models are good for diverse business needs, ensuring cost-effectiveness and scalability.
- With an intuitive and user-friendly interface, BambooHR provides a straightforward tool that can be easily navigated and utilized by HR pros of all levels.
- Integrates with several payroll and accounting systems, providing a streamlined process for U.S.-based employees to ensure efficient and error-free payroll management.
- Flexible packaging and custom pricing is the way they roll. You can pick out one or two packages and pick other modules as add-ons based on your needs.
- Very simple and straightforward tool, easy to use.
- Options for non-U.S. employees are limited, which may pose challenges for multinational companies.
- Customer support availability is restricted to U.S. business hours, potentially causing delays and difficulties for businesses operating in different time zones.
- Time tracking is offered only as an add-on, and the same goes for some advanced scheduling features.
- The reporting and analytics capabilities for time tracking data are somewhat limited in BambooHR, which may hinder in-depth analysis and insights for workforce management.
- Payroll is only available for US-based employees
- Customer support is only offered during US business hours.
- Some modules like time tracking, performance management, and surveys are only available as add-ons.
BambooHR is a cloud-based SaaS HR platform for all types of businesses. They automate many of the HR functions, and can help make HR tasks simple and fast. As an add-on, they offer a robust time and attendance platform, which includes a clock-in/clock-out functionality, timesheets and paid time off tracking. Bamboo HR’s easy to use platform is great for those that are looking to track project hours for salaried employees, or utilize a platform for hourly workers.
Among the 20,000+ companies that use BambooHR, you’d find names like Quora, Universal Group, Reddit, Asana, Change.org, University of Maryland, Grammarly, Stance, Postmates, Wistia, the Jacksonville Jaguars, and ZipRecruiter.
Pricing is not disclosed upfront, but they do offer a free trial of their all-in-one software and then go out of their way to find a version that will suit you. Before they come up with a personalized quote that will align with your budget, however, they are also likely to extend your free trial upon request or even give you a free demo of the advanced features.
BambooHR is ideal for companies seeking a highly customizable HR product with flexible pricing options. Its popularity is particularly evident among teams that operate partially or fully remotely, as BambooHR efficiently addresses the need for effective time and attendance management in such environments.
When I Work
With its sleek user interface that enhances communication, When I Work focuses on decreasing labor costs and time spent on scheduling.
When I work is a simple to use scheduling and timekeeping platform that provides an easy way for managers to manage employee time and their staff. Time can be managed from their mobile app, or their desktop application. Known for its robust scheduling product, users can manage and view the entire staff schedule, setup time for staff to clock in and out, and alert staff via notifications. Employees can clock in and out and view their hours, or trade shifts with coworkers. This is a great platform for shift based or hourly workers.
Ben and Jerry’s, Harvard University, CVS Pharmacy, Verizon, Taco John’s.
- Small Business: This plan costs $4.00 per user per month and allows small businesses (with 100 employees or less) to schedule shifts, track time across multiple locations, and communicate all on a single platform.
- Enterprise: This plan is designed for large companies (between 100 to 10,000+ employees) and provides its users with access to When I Work’s full-featured platform to improve team coordination and efficiency.
Companies of all sizes across different industries looking to track and manage their employee’s working hours, attendance, shifts as well as improve communication.
QuickBooks Time comes with a plethora of features; track time, build employee schedules, use geofencing technology, connect to your favorite accounting or payroll software, and gain business insights with real-time, interactive reports.
- Quickbooks boasts frequent promotional offers, occasionally providing discounts of up to 50%.
- Personalized customer service approach, with scheduled call options that receive positive feedback for courteous and tailored issue resolutions.
- Streamlined central clock-in/clock-out system for core work locations.
- This product offers promotions and discounts (up to 50%) from time to time.
- Their customer service is personalized. You get to reach them by scheduling a call and customers have commended the courteous, tailored responses to issues they have.
- Consolidated clock in/clock out system for central work locations.
- Some users have reported occasional delays in GPS technology updating current locations, displaying prior employee locations rather than live updates.
- There are limited customer support contact options. You usually have to schedule calls for assistance.
- The GPS technology is slow to catch up on current locations at times. Instead of live updates, the software shows the employee’s previous locations.
- While their customer support is very helpful, they don’t provide many options for you to contact them. You can only schedule a call.
Formally known as TSheets, QuickBooks Time is a time and attendance solution. It allows users to ducky review and employee time, process payroll, or recreate invoices in an accessible way. QuickBooks Time keeps a timesheet for each employee and allows them to clock in via a mobile device, or manually add time within the platform. QuickBooks Time is great for companies that are looking for accessibility, and those that are looking for additional time tracking features such as time-tracking and geofencing.
- Premium: The Premium plan packs all the necessary features for you to easily track time & attendance for your workforce, no matter where they work. This plan costs $20 a month for one admin user, + $8 per additional user per month.
- Elite: The Premium plan packs everything in the Premium plan plus additional features for project management and collaboration. This plan costs $40 a month for one admin user, + $10 per additional user per month.
Any company looking for a robust time and attendance tracking solution.
I use Quickbooks for monthly invoicing, financial statements, and to keep track of account receivables. We don't currently have it integrated with other softwares, but are thinking about integrating it with our workforce planning software in the future if that is possible. In terms of workflow, I access Quickbooks at least once a week to load new invoices, match receipts, upload receipts from my phone, and download our monthly PnL report. We have a separate system that we put the PnL report in that helps us track our cash flow in a way that accounts for projections.
It is easy to use - the interface is intuitive. I like the app and the fact I can do receipt tracking on my phone. I like that I can easily give my employees a company card and have them forward receipts into Quickbooks.
We work with a CPA firm who helped us to integrate Quickbooks across our organization. We began using Quickbooks in 2018, when our firm had just under $60,000 in revenue a year. Today, we use Quickbooks to manage the company's $1.7M and growing annual budget. We used Quickbooks because we wanted to have accurate timely financial statements across the organization, track all of our expenses, and manage our businesses PnL easily. I've been the primary user for the past 5 years.
I wish that it had better cash flow capabilities - the current capabilities do not account for projections. I also wish that when adding users there was an option to add employees who just had employee cards who need to email receipts into Quickbooks instead of having to take up a user seat - right now we have some employees emailing receipts to a company user to forward them on because there is only five seats in our plan. I also wish Quickbooks integrated better with my bank - the bank connection is always breaking and needs to be updated.
I haven't used similar tools - before Quickbooks I did everything on a spreadsheet. I did choose Quickbooks because it came highly recommended from my CPA firm.
People should think about their needs for financial reporting. People should also think about their needs for billing, and tracking employee expenses.
It works great for my consulting firm!
I think it will work for most people, but I can see it being a challenge for people who have always tracked receipts and expenses manually to shift.
UKG Ready (formerly Kronos) enables efficiency by simplifying routine time and attendance tasks. It also helps HR professionals improve compliance and mitigate risk with automatic updates.
- Vast experience in people tech with UKG Pro HR solution.
- Comprehensive toolset with UKG Pro for HRMS and UKG Ready for workforce management.
- Administrators have the power to configure user group visibility within the system.
- The Ultimate Community provides on-demand information and fosters connections among UKG Pro users.
- Includes an iOS app and an Android app.
- Super robust product, packing years of experience with HCM and Workforce Management technology
- Since they offer UKG Pro for HRMS and UKG Ready for workforce management, you could arrive at a combination of products that suits many of your HR needs from the same set of tools.
- May lack a unique selling point or specific focus for niche businesses.
- The Android app has some bugs when logging in and accessing timecards.
- Relatively expensive, particularly for teams with limited budgets.
- Broad range of solutions may not suit those seeking a few specific use cases.
- Compared to newer tools, UKG Pro and UKG Ready tend to miss a unique selling point or a specific focus on a certain type of business. While they work great for bigger companies in all sorts of industries, very niche operations might have a hard time adapting to the tool.
- Similarly, UKG offers many solutions under one umbrella, so it's not the best fit if you're looking for only a handful of specific use cases.
Formerly known as Kronos, UKG Ready stands out as a well-established time and attendance tool for its ability to streamline routine tasks and enhance compliance for HR professionals. It aims to drive efficiencies and mitigate risks with its automatic updates and simplified processes.
One highlight is the ease of configurability for administrators who need to assign user group visibility within the system. This level of control allows organizations to tailor permission— a big plus for teams looking to maintain solid data security.
The abundance of features can make navigation overwhelming. However, the Ultimate Community has been a valuable resource as we explored UKG. We were able to access vendor and user-made product instructions by browsing previous conversations and asking other users for their product knowledge.
We also appreciate that UKG provides an iOS and an Android app that enhances accessibility and convenience for employees, especially ones that usually work onsite. However, logging in and accessing timecards on the app isn’t always easy and occasional bugs prove to be a source of frustration.
The price range for UKG Ready is out of reach for teams with limited budgets. Since the software doesn’t publish its pricing, it's crucial to get on a demo with sales to weigh the cost against your organization's specific needs.
Tesla, Marriott, Yamaha, Aramark, Puma, Sony Music, Samsung.
- Not available on the website. Typically based on a per-employee-per-month model, with options for annual or monthly billing.
- Our research indicates that licenses for UKG Pro begin at around $600.00 per year for every 5 users.
- For detailed pricing information and a personalized quote, contact a sales representative at UKG Pro.
UKG Pro can be a sound option for companies in many different industries looking to track the hours and attendance of both salaried and hourly employees in the Americas, EMEA, and Asia/Pacific.
stratustime by nettime solutions integrates well with hundred of devices, payroll systems, and HR platforms. Use this simple software to scale your business in a seamless way.
nettime solution’s stratustime is a time and attendance platform that is cloud based and helps companies increase efficiency and make informed workplace decisions. Employees can clock in and out, and request time off. Admins and managers can view dashboards that have labor cost, and wag requirement information. It can also be integrated with many various payroll platforms. This is a great solution for small businesses, at just $4 per month per employee.
University of Pennsylvania, HomeExchange.com, Bossier Parish Library.
The pricing of nettime solutions’ plans and services isn’t listed on their website. Contact their sales team for a price quote.
Companies looking for a time and attendance software with compensatory time tracking and geofencing capabilities.
Apart from providing with all the bare necessities of a time attendance software, TimeClock Plus takes it up a notch by helping you stay ahead of labor laws and ensuring that your data is secure.
TimeClock Plus is an all in one time and attendance platform that allows businesses to streamline their process. With workforce scheduling, time off management, and a cloud based system, this is a scalable solution for all industries. Users can automate the timekeeping process with time clock hardware, real time data, dashboards and reporting. This is a great solution for those who are looking to scale their business, or for larger customers.
Amazon, Woot!, Texas Tech, Lowes, Maryland, Camden, Wonderful Pistachios.
- Essentials This plan costs $2.50 per employee per month and is designed for organizations needing a better way to track time and attendance for payroll.
- Professional: This plan costs $5.00 per employee per month for a complete time, attendance, reporting, and scheduling solution with payroll export.
- Enterprise: This plan was made for large organizations needing complete visibility into their workforce. Contact TimeClock Plus’s team to learn more.
Companies of all sizes looking for time and attendance tracking software optional workforce management features.
Clockify allows you to not only track hours but also apps and websites to later create time entries. Clockify's features are wide ranging – you can track time, get graphical reports, set hourly rates. And best of all, it's free.
- Clockify offers unlimited time tracking for free, for any number of projects.
- Users have praised the software’s ease of use. There really isn’t any hardcore learning required to get a hand of it.
- Open API functionality for custom solutions
- The product is available on all mobile devices (android, iPhone), desktop (windows, mac, linux), and as a web app.
- Basic project management features. You can only create assign and sort. No deep features like visualization (kanban boards, gantt chart, etc.) or scheduling to maximize team capacity.
- It can get glitchy when the internet connection times out.
Clockify is a simplified, free time tracking timesheet application that allows companies to track team hours and projects. It allows users to keep track of employees timesheets, billable hours, and schedules, as well as generate reports. Clockify integrates with several different technology platforms, such as Jira and Asana, which is a great solution for those looking for a simple solution that is efficient and easy to use.
Atlassian, Google, Amazon, HP, Cisco, IBM, American Express.
Clockify has a free plan that accommodates an unlimited number of users, as well as unlimited hour tracking, projects, and reports. Besides the free offering, Clockify also 4 paid plans that cost as follows when billed annually:
- Basic: This plan costs $3.99 per user per month.
- Standard: This plan costs $5.49 per user per month.
- Pro: This plan costs $7.99 per user per month.
- Enterprise: This plan costs $11.99 per user per month.
Companies of all sizes as well as individuals looking for an easy-to-use, affordable and multi-access time tracking solution.
At my organization, we use Clockify as a variety of features to help us manage our time and projects.
We use Clockify to track the time that our teammates spend on various tasks and projects. We start and stop the timer manually, or use the Pomodoro Timer feature to track our time in 25-minute intervals automatically.
We also use it for generating reports on our time usage, project progress, and team productivity. we can view reports by project, user, date range, and more.
- Clockify has a simple and intuitive interface, which makes it easy for users to track their time and manage their tasks.
- You can use Clockify on various devices, including desktop, mobile, and web, which makes it a versatile tool.
- Clockify can be integrated with other apps such as Trello, Asana, and Slack, allowing for easy tracking of time spent on tasks.
- Clockify offers detailed reports and analysis of time spent on tasks, which helps individuals and businesses to track their productivity and make informed decisions.
- Clockify offers both free and paid plans, making it accessible to users with different budgets.
My organization purchased Clockify because we were looking for a powerful and customizable time-tracking tool that can help us to stay organized and productive. Clockify is a simple and intuitive time-tracking interface that allows us to track the time we spend on various tasks and projects. This helps us better understand how we are spending time and improve our productivity.
Clockify has project management features that allow us to organize our tasks and projects, assign tasks to team members, and set project budgets and deadlines. This can help us stay on top of our organization projects and ensure we meet our goals.
- Although Clockify offers a free plan, it has limited features, which may not be sufficient for some users who require more advanced functionalities.
- Some users have reported that the customer support provided by Clockify is limited, which can be frustrating if you encounter any issues or have questions.
- While Clockify is a time-tracking tool, it does not offer project management features like task assignment, budget tracking, or project timelines. This may not be a problem if you are primarily looking for a time-tracking tool, but it may be a limitation for users who require project management functionalities.
- Clockify does not offer automatic invoicing, which means you have to manually transfer time entries to your invoicing software. This can be time-consuming for users who need to invoice their clients regularly.
- Free and affordable pricing: Clockify offers a free plan that includes basic time tracking features, as well as affordable paid plans that offer advanced functionalities. This makes it accessible to users with different budgets.
- Versatile device support: Clockify can be used on various devices, including desktop, web, and mobile, which makes it convenient for users who want to track their time on the go.
- Easy-to-use interface: Clockify has a simple and intuitive interface that makes it easy for users to track their time and manage their tasks.
- Integration with other apps: Clockify can be integrated with other apps like Trello, Asana, and Slack, which allows users to track their time seamlessly within their workflow.
- Detailed reporting and analysis: Clockify offers detailed reports and analysis of time spent on tasks, which helps users to identify areas for improvement and increase their productivity.
- Look for a tool that has the features you need to track your time effectively. Some key features to consider include project tracking, task management, invoicing, reporting, and integration with other apps.
- The tool should have a user-friendly interface that is easy to navigate and use. The last thing you want is to waste time trying to figure out how to use the tool.
- Make sure the tool is available on the devices you use most frequently, such as desktop, mobile, and web.
- Consider the pricing of the tool, including any subscription fees, add-ons, or upgrades. Look for a tool that offers affordable pricing and provides value for money.
- Check if the tool integrates with the other apps and software you use in your workflow. This helps streamline your workflow and saves you time.
- Clockify has made significant improvements to its user interface over time, making it more user-friendly and easier to navigate.
- They have added new features to improve its functionality and meet users' needs. Some notable additions include a mobile app, project tracking, and invoicing.
- Clockify has expanded its integration capabilities by integrating with other popular tools such as Trello, Asana, and Slack, making it easier for users to track their time within their workflow.
- Clockify's free plan is an excellent choice for freelancers who need to track their time and manage their projects without incurring high costs. Freelancers can use Clockify to track their time spent on client work and generate reports for invoicing.
- Small businesses can use Clockify to monitor employee productivity, billable hours, and project progress. With Clockify's affordable pricing and team collaboration features, small businesses can effectively manage their projects without breaking the bank.
- With more teams working remotely, Clockify's versatile device support, team collaboration features, and integration capabilities make it a great choice for remote teams. Remote teams can use Clockify to keep track of their time, manage their tasks, and communicate effectively with their team members.
- Clockify's capabilities may not be sufficient for large enterprises with complex time tracking needs. Such organizations may require more advanced features and customization options.
- Industries with strict compliance and data privacy regulations may require time-tracking tools that comply with specific industry standards, which Clockify may not fully meet.
- Advanced Project Management: If an organization requires more advanced project management features such as Gantt charts, resource allocation, or critical path analysis, then Clockify might not be the best fit.
- Clockify's strengths lie in remote work management, making it less suited for organizations that require in-person time tracking.
Designed for hourly employees, ZoomShift has helped 20,000+ small businesses in saving time and money. ZoomShift is incredibly user friendly; It lets you easily make schedule, add staff, and view the summary of each hour.
- Manage staff scheduling on the move
- Color-coded schedules
- Forecast labor costs and hours with ease
- Updates too often for an employee scheduling software, which some customers may find confusing
- Some reports indicates that the tool tends to crashes and disconnects from the server
- Accidentally deleted shifts cannot be retrieved
ZoomShift is an employee scheduling software designed for hourly employees. It allows for better time management so that milestones can be easily viewed and you schedule work in minutes. Employees can clock-in for assigned shifts using the web time clock or mobile time clock and management can edit timesheets on the fly from the free iOS and Android apps.
ZoomShift will help you to keep your team on the same page, you can invite your team to check their schedule and manage their availability. The drag and drop schedule builder makes it extremely easy for you to create your schedule. You also have the option to share the schedule via text, email to remind your team and keep them updated.
Plus, the app communication features allows for real-time discussion between team members to increase productivity, and improve the quality of work.
Ace Hardware, Amazon, Holiday Inn, Walgreens, ClearWater Outdoor.
- Starter: This plan costs $2 per active user per month and is ideal for growing organizations that just want to time track and schedule shifts.
- Premium: This plan costs $4 per active user per month and is ideal for organizations of any size that want extended, workforce management features.
- Enterprise: This plan is custom tailored for large businesses or franchises with complex needs. Contact ZoomShift’s sales team for pricing.
Companies across different industries looking to track and manage their employee’s working hours, attendance, as well as shifts.
An all-in-one platform, Paychex Flex integrates its time attendance software with payroll and HR, giving you access to your company and employee information in one single place.
Paychex Flex offers a time and attendance platform that helps businesses save time and improve accuracy with online timekeeping, time clocks, and integrated payroll. They have many flexible options based on how you track time, providing a solution that is easily integrated and mobile for users. This is a great all-in-one solution for very small businesses, who need guidance on the time and attendance side of things.
ESET, Funnelbox Inc., Smile Cafe, H.Y.P.E. Counseling Services, ASG, Pet Partners.
Paychex’s pricing isn’t listed on their website. However, you may reach out to their sales team for an estimate according to the size and scope of your operation.
Companies of all sizes looking for an all-in-one solution for payroll, time and attendance, benefits, and more.
- Our goal at SSR is to help HR and recruiting teams to find and buy the right software for their needs.
- Our site is free to use as some vendors will pay us for web traffic.
- SSR lists all companies we feel are top vendors - not just those who pay us - in our comprehensive directories full of the advice needed to make the right purchase decision for your HR team.