When I Work Expert Review, Pricing, Alternatives - 2022
With its sleek user interface that enhances communication, When I Work focuses on decreasing labor costs and time spent on scheduling.
When I work is a simple to use scheduling and timekeeping platform that provides an easy way for managers to manage employee time and their staff. Time can be managed from their mobile app, or their desktop application. Known for its robust scheduling product, users can manage and view the entire staff schedule, setup time for staff to clock in and out, and alert staff via notifications. Employees can clock in and out and view their hours, or trade shifts with coworkers. This is a great platform for shift based or hourly workers.
Ben and Jerry's, Harvard University, CVS Pharmacy, Verizon, Taco John's.
- When I Work has been used to manage over 150,000 workplaces worldwide
- 45% of workplaces utilize When I Work's self-scheduling weekly
- 61% of shifts are covered or confirmed in 24 hours
- Time and attendance tracking
- Shift scheduling
- Labor forecasting
- Team management
- Team communication
- Alerts and approvals
- Downloadable reports
- Mobile access
When I Work integrates with several 3rd party solutions including ADP, Paychex, Gusto, Square, Goco, Onpay, and QuickBooks. Further integrations are also possible through Zapier.
- Small Business: This plan costs $4.00 per user per month and allows small businesses (with 100 employees or less) to schedule shifts, track time across multiple locations, and communicate all on a single platform.
- Enterprise: This plan is designed for large companies (between 100 to 10,000+ employees) and provides its users with access to When I Work's full-featured platform to improve team coordination and efficiency.
When I Work is fairly easy to implement. Anyone can go on their website and click the Sign Up button to create an account for free and start tracking time. If you're interested in their paid plans, you may also try them for free for up to 30 days. Demos are available upon request.
When I Work has a help center with articles as well as a training center with webinars that customers can access to self-serve. Customers may also contact When I Work's support team if further help is needed.