TimeClock Plus Expert Review, Pricing, Alternatives - 2022
Apart from providing with all the bare necessities of a time attendance software, TimeClock Plus takes it up a notch by helping you stay ahead of labor laws and ensuring that your data is secure.
TimeClock Plus is an all in one time and attendance platform that allows businesses to streamline their process. With workforce scheduling, time off management, and a cloud based system, this is a scalable solution for all industries. Users can automate the timekeeping process with time clock hardware, real time data, dashboards and reporting. This is a great solution for those who are looking to scale their business, or for larger customers.
Amazon, Woot!, Texas Tech, Lowes, Maryland, Camden, Wonderful Pistachios.
TimeClock Plus was founded in 1988.
- Time and attendance tracking
- Shift scheduling
- Overtime and leave tracking
- Customizable rules
- Payroll exports
- Downloadable reports
- Mobile access
TimeClock Plus integrates with several payroll, HR, and ERP providers for data transfer, connectivity, and export. These providers include Paychex, ADP, Paycor, Paycom, Workday, and many more.
- Essentials This plan costs $2.50 per employee per month and is designed for organizations needing a better way to track time and attendance for payroll.
- Professional: This plan costs $5.00 per employee per month for a complete time, attendance, reporting, and scheduling solution with payroll export.
- Enterprise: This plan was made for large organizations needing complete visibility into their workforce. Contact TimeClock Plus's team to learn more.
TimeClock Plus has a help center with articles for customers to self-serve. Customers may also contact TimeClock Plus' support team via chat, phone, or by opening a support case if further help is required.