Namely Expert Review, Pricing, Alternatives - 2022
Namely is an all-in-one HR platform designed to be used by everyone and made for mid-sized companies specifically in mind.
Namely has quickly become one of the best HR software solutions for the mid-market (from 50 employees to up to a thousand). Their modern, employee-friendly software sees nearly 80% of employees log in each month. Plus, their software saves their clients an average of 11 hours each week through automation and integrations which provides a strong ROI for overworked HR teams.
Greenhouse, MacStadium, Life is Good, OneLogin.
- 75% of their customers say that Namely has increased employee engagement for them.
- 72% say that the platform has made them more productive.
- They claim that their average clients save about 11 hours per week using Namely.
- Integrated, self-service platform: With Namely, you can have HR, benefits, and timesheet data seamlessly-integrated into payroll.
- Reporting: Namely provides full visibility into your business's payroll, you can choose from pre-built and custom reports.
- Time integration: You can manage payments for hourly employees as well, among other things.
Namely also offers:
- Automatic enrollment
- Compliance support
Namely has an open API and integrations with ATS, compliance, financials, eSignatures, and benefits management software.
Custom pricing is available upon request of a demo. It will vary depending on which package you choose. They start with a basic HR package and then sell extensions or enhanced services for things like payroll solutions and employee benefits.
Namely's implementation process typically consists of setting a launch date, importing your data, configuring your processes, and training. All throughout, you'll count on the guidance of expert product advisors.