Kallidus Perform Expert Review, Pricing, Alternatives - 2022
Kallidus Perform promotes transparency. It gives companies visibility into individual, team, and organizational objectives and the ability to track progress towards them so they always know where things stand.
Kallidus Perform is a cloud-based performance management solution that facilitates continuous alignment to organizational objectives. Through it, employees can set goals, create personal development plans, update progress, and provide feedback to their peers as well as managers. Managers, on the other hand, use Kallidus Perform to request feedback, leave comments on employee progress, conduct evaluations, schedule meetings, and more - all in real-time.
Mcdonalds, Acer, Barclays, Pepsico, DHL
Kallidus Perform has 4.4 million users in over 50 countries.
- Objectives setting and tracking
- Performance reviews
- Peer recognition and feedback
- Personal development plans
- Customizable templates
- Manager dashboard
- Instant notifications
Kallidus Perform's pricing isn't disclosed upfront. Contact their sales team to get a price quote according to the size and needs of your business.
Kallidus offers two delivery options depending on your needs:
- Light touch delivery: If your implementation requirements aren't complex, you have previous experience implementing software solutions, and have a team of in-house experts who can take control and start using the system immediately, you can opt for the light touch delivery option. With this option, you'll have a dedicated implementation specialist, weekly remote implementation sessions, and access to all of Kallidus' documentation and resources.
- Hands-on delivery: If you are a larger organization with complex processes, rich functionality requirements, and high-volume data to transfer to your new solution, the hands-on delivery method is recommended. With this option, you'll have a dedicated Consultant and Project Manager, on-site product configuration and training workshops, weekly online sessions, supported hand-over, and advice on testing before go-live.
Kallidus has a help center where you can access over 400 self-help articles, and get in touch with their customer support team via live chat, phone, or by submitting a support ticket. Kallidus also has a Community page where you can interact with other users and access Kallidus best practices, webinars, and new features updates.