Betterworks Expert Review, Pricing, Alternatives - 2022
Betterworks is all about results; their platform provides companies with insights and the tools to improve engagement, performance and goal management,
Betterworks is a performance management platform designed to measure what matters most in your organization ‚Äì your people. This software helps companies with OKRs, as well as conversations, feedback, and recognition. Overall, it allows your employees and mangers to understand where the organization is trying to go, and how they are impacting these goals.
- OKR and goal planning
- Social recognition
- Check-ins and 1:1 meetings
- Conversation templates
- Customizable drag-and-drop user interface
- Calibration analytics
- Future of work advisory council
Betterworks integrates with numerous solutions. Some familiar names include:
Betterworks costs $8 per user per month when billed annually. The engagement feature suite cost an extra $2 per user per month.
Implementation comes in three steps:
- Customize: Betterworks uses your existing processes to accelerate your adoption.
- Train the trainer: Customer success helps you create a training plan and materials.
- Get people excited: Betterworks helps your company communicate rollout to your org.
Every customer gets an engagement manager to act as a guide. You'll receive ongoing education and support.