pymetrics Expert Review, Pricing, Alternatives - 2022
pymetrics uses AI to vet, assess, and manage candidates. Their algorithms can create an ideal persona for each role and determine which tests should be taken by potential matches.
pymetrics uses a series of games and exercises to understand a job seeker's risk aversion, cognitive abilities, behavioral characteristics, and so much more. Your best employees are also mapped using similar criteria so that applicants can be matched with the appropriate role within your organization
pymetrics might not be the best fit for small and mid-sized companies.
The pymetrics approach is favored by organizations like Kraft Heinz, McDonald's, Colgate-Palmolive, and Boston Consulting Group.
- 20,000 employees assessed
- 4 custom models to identify good matches
- 5 generic models to identify future opportunities
- 92% candidate satisfaction rate
- Core games: pymetrics comes with a set of 12 games that measure cognitive and emotional attributes based on behavioral research.
- Numerical & logical games: Other games by pymetrics measure numerical and logical reasoning for each candidate.
- Video interview: Candidates can also record interviews on the platform and recruiters can evaluate them later on.
pymetrics doesn't not disclose its pricing scheme upfront.
To manage integrations, Pymetrics has multiple versions of a self serve SOAP-based web service.
Implementation times will vary depending on project scope and products required.