GoodTime Expert Review, Pricing, Alternatives - 2022
GoodTime is a specialized interview scheduling platform. It automatically syncs up your availability with the right candidates and allows them to self-schedule their interviews.
GoodTime is one of the few software solutions that has focused almost exclusively on interview scheduling software which has resulted in an amazing solution. Their platform does all the basics, plus interview training, analytics.
Airbnb, Dropbox, Zoom, Shopify, Twilio
Goodtime is used by over 200 companies.
- Automated and manual scheduling
- Scheduling appointments on behalf of others
- Group scheduling
- Employer branding
- Intelligent interviewer selection
- Analytics and insights
- Automated notifications
GoodTime integrates with various calendars, applicant tracking systems (ATS), and other recruiting tools including Google Calendar, Office 365, Outlook, Greenhouse, Lever, Workday, Jobvite, Zoom, Google Meet, Slack, and BlueJeans
- GoodTime Meet: This plan is free of charge and is ideal for small companies looking to get started with a scheduling tool.
- Premium: This plan can be purchased by larger teams starting at $999 per month.
- Enterprise: Per its name, this plan is made for enterprises with custom pricing that's determined after an evaluation of your company's needs.
GoodTime offers on-site as well as remote training with onboarding sessions to help teams get started. They also provide educational materials such as guides, videos, and a help center, free of charge. If further support is needed, customers may contact GoodTime's support team via email, live chat, and phone.
Note: Enterprise plan customers enjoy dedicated customer success services among other perks.