Trello Expert Review, Pricing, Alternatives - 2022
Trello is perhaps the easiest project management solution to use. It's a board where you can create cards that represent different tasks or milestones, then move those cards around to different columns as needed via drag and drop. That's pretty much it.
Owned by Atlassian, a giant in the productivity software space, Trello is a cloud-based, flexible project management tool. Companies large and small use it to visualize where their tasks stand and stay organized. Trello stands out by being very easy to use and quick to set up. Virtually no training is required to implement it.
- Launched in 2011
- Used by over 1 million teams worldwide
- Customizable boards with unlimited cards
- Assignees and due dates
- Dashboard view
- Timeline view
- Workspace table view
- Calendar view
- Advanced checklists
- Map view
- Browser, desktop, and mobile access
Trello can integrate with more than 200 tools, such as Slack, Google Drive, Salesforce CRM, and Dropbox. Do note that some third-party Power-Ups require an additional subscription fee.
Trello has 3 pricing plans:
- Free: Suitable for individuals and teams looking to be more productive.
- Business Class: Suitable for teams up to 100 members that need to plan and track projects frequently. This plan costs $10 per user per month (billed annually).
- Enterprise: Suitable for companies with over 100 employees that need to connect work across teams and enhance organization-wide controls, security, and support. Contact Trello's sales team for pricing.
You can start using Trello by clicking the Try it free button at the top-right corner of their website. You may also go to their pricing page and purchase a subscription if you're interested in their paid plans. Once your company account is created, you can begin personalizing it and adding your project team(s). To access Trello, everyone in your team can log in to the web-based app or use Trello's mobile/desktop apps.
Trello has a help center for customers to access on demand. Customers on either the Business Class or Enterprise plan get priority email support.