An Expert Review of Asana - 2022
From the small stuff to the big picture, Asana organizes project and tasks so your team knows what to do, why it matters, and how to get it done.
Asana allows remote teams to stay organized across many different and complex team-based projects. Whether you are running a content calendar or building a new piece of software, their project management suite will allow you to manage, assign, and track work.
Vodafone, The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, Slack, Deloitte, Google, Uber, Spotify, Sky, Avon, PayPal, The New Yorker
- Asana is used by more than a million teams in 190 countries.
- Asana integrates with over 100 different 3rd party tools.
- Work, project, and task management
- Progress tracking
- Team communication
- Customizable views
- Team collaboration and management
- Third-party integrations
- Mobile access
Asana integrates with Slack, Google Drive, Outlook, Gmail, Zoom, and more, so tasks don't get lost in the shuffle. Visit Asana's integrations page to learn more.
Asana has 4 plans:
- Basic: Suitable for individuals or teams just getting started with project management. This plan is completely free of charge.
- Premium: Suitable for teams that need to create project plans with confidence. This plan costs $10.99 per user per month when billed annually.
- Business: Suitable for teams and companies that need to manage work across initiatives. This plan costs $24.99 per user per month when billed annually.
- Enterprise: Suitable for organizations that need additional security, control, and support. The pricing of this plan varies according to the size and scope of your operation. Contact Asana's sales team to learn more.
You can start using Asana by clicking the TRY FOR FREE button at the top right-hand corner of their website. You may also go to their pricing page and purchase a plan if you're interested in their paid offerings. Once your company account is created, you can begin personalizing it and adding your team(s). To access Asana, everyone in your team can log in to the web-based app or use the Asana mobile app.
Asana has a knowledge base with articles for customers to self-serve. Customers can also submit a support request if further help is needed. A dedicated customer success manager is also assigned for premium plan customers.