ClickUp Expert Review, Pricing, Alternatives - 2022
ClickUp is a very versatile productivity tool; it has got use cases for different teams, including marketing, design, tech, and sales.
ClickUp is a cloud-based, user-friendly, and flexible project management solution used by companies of all sizes. Through it, you can plan projects, then create, assign, and track progress on tasks. Besides covering most features you would need from a project management solution, ClickUp can also connect with over 1,000 business applications, allowing you to further extend its functionality.
- 200,000+ customers
- 1,000+ integrations
- 99.99% uptime the last 12 months
- Gantt charts
- Kanban boards
- Time tracking
- Task management
- Forms and custom fields
- To-do lists
- Task templates
- Team collaboration
- Analytics and reporting
- Mobile access
ClickUp integrates with several third-party solutions, including Slack, Outlook, Microsoft Excel, Google Calendar, Google Drive, GitHub, GitLab, Time Doctor, Everhour, Toggl, Alexa, Dropbox, Bitbucket, Microsoft and Google SSO, Harvest, Clockify, Google Assistant, OneDrive, Box, MS Teams, Front, Zendesk, Sentry, Intercom, Zoom, and Hangouts Chat.
ClickUp has 4 plans:
- Free: This plan is free of charge and comes with 100 MB of storage, unlimited members as well as unlimited tasks.
- Unlimited: This plan costs $5 per member per month and comes with guest user seats, different user permissions, unlimited storage, and dashboards, as well as unlimited list, board, and calendar views.
- Business: For $9 per member per month, the Business plan packs everything in Unlimited plus advanced time tracking, customizable views, Google SSO, goal folders, custom exporting, extra guests, and more.
- Enterprise: The Enterprise plan packs everything in Business plus dedicated success management, product training, advanced security and permissions, white labeling, and more. Contact ClickUp's sales team for pricing.
ClickUp is cloud based, which makes it easy to implement. To get started, head to ClickUp's page and click the Sign up button at the top-right corner. This will take you to a page where you can create a trial account to test the platform's features and offerings.
ClickUp has a resource center with help articles, videos, technical docs, FAQs, and more. They also have recurring webinars and a community where ClickUp customers can interact with one another. Should customers need further assistance, they can reach out to ClickUp's support team via live chat or email.