LiquidPlanner Expert Review, Pricing, Alternatives - 2022
LiquidPlanner has intelligent features that predict potential problems and completion timeframes, automating a big part of how teams schedule, track, and manage collaborative work.
LiquidPlanner is a project management software that streamlines the way you plan, track, and execute projects. Their platform stands out for having Planning Intelligence and a Predictive Scheduling Engine that runs thousands of simulations to detect potential problems before they occur and continuously provides the most realistic schedule forecast possible.
- Alaska Airlines
- Otter Products
- Launched in 2008
- Integrated project portfolio
- Schedule views
- Workload views
- Task board views
- Groups and access controls
- Tracking and timesheets
- Data customization
LiquidPlanner's API enables you to build integrations with other tools your team uses, like Jira and Salesforce. Further integrations are also possible through Zapier.
When billed annually:
- Free: This plan is free of charge and is limited to 10 users, 300 tasks, 3 projects, and 1 workspace.
- Essentials: For $29 per user per month, teams can use the Essentials plan to create a maximum of 5,000 tasks, 50 projects, and 1 workspace.
- Professional: Starting at $39 per user per month, teams can use the Professional plan to create a maximum of 50,000 tasks, 500 projects, and 20 workspaces.
- Ultimate: For $59 per user per month, the Ultimate plan is LiquidPlanner's most premium offering, packing all of the platform's features without any usage limits.
LiquidPlanner is cloud based, which makes it easy to implement. To get started, head to LiquidPlanner's page and click the FREE SIGN UP button at the top-right corner. This will take you to a page where you can create a trial account to test the platform's features and offerings.
LiquidPlanner has an integrated academy where customers can access lessons and product training materials. They also have a help center with how-to articles. Should customers need further assistance, they can reach out to LiquidPlanner's customer support team by logging a support request.