Smartsheet Expert Review, Pricing, Alternatives - 2022
Smartsheet is highly customizable; from processes and workflows to apps, companies can tailor Smartsheet to fit their unique needs.
Smartsheet is a customizable platform that goes beyond project management. Besides the usual capabilities of task management, team collaboration, and communication, Smartsheet also features content management, resource management, and digital asset management. If that's not enough, Smartsheet allows users to build apps that accomplish different processes without writing a single line of code.
- Alaska Airlines
According to Smartsheet case studies:
- Roche increased productivity by 40%.
- McGraw Hill improved operational efficiency by 50%.
- PayPal now has 100% visibility into end-to-end workstreams.
- Team collaboration
- Workflow automation
- Content management
- Process management
- Secure request management
- Data connections
- Governance and administration
- Intelligent workflows
- Resource management
- Digital asset management
Smartsheet integrates with several third-party applications. These include Google, Microsoft, Adobe Creative Cloud, Slack, Okta, Salesforce, DocuSign, and more.
Smartsheet has 3 pricing plans:
- Individual: This plan costs $14 per month and is ideal for individuals who want to manage their work and collaborate with others in real time.
- Business: The Business plan comes with improved project, program, and process management, visibility into work status, and automated workflows. When billed annually, this plan costs $25 per user per month. Do note that a minimum purchase of 3 licenses is required to sign on.
- Enterprise: The Enterprise comes with a powerful no-code app builder and enhanced IT governance and administration. Contact Smartsheet's team for pricing.
Smartsheet is cloud based, which makes it easy to implement. To get started, head to Smartsheet's page and click the Try Smartsheet for free button at the top-right corner. This will take you to a page where you can create a trial account to test the platform's features and offerings.
Smartsheet has a help desk with self-serve articles for customers. Customers may also log a support ticket if they require further assistance.