Monday.com Expert Reviews, Pricing, Alternatives - 2022
Monday.com's collaboration solution features a clean and user-friendly interface, allowing teams to get on with the tool without much hassle.
Monday.com is a cloud-based collaboration solution that helps teams build, run, and scale their workflows on a single platform. With features for task management, Gantt chart and Kanban board creation, time tracking, instant messaging, video chatting, and more, Monday.com enables teams to plan, track, and complete deliverables their way.
Monday.com can be used by HR teams due to its flexibility; the platform facilitates employee onboarding, referrals, time tracking, record management, and more.
- BBC Studios
- Founded in 2012
- 700+ employees
- 110k+ customers
- Task management
- Gantt charts
- Kanban boards
- Time tracking
- Inventory tracking
- 1:1 meetings
- Doc tools
Monday.com has pre-built integrations with several products including Adobe Creative Cloud, Office 365, Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Drive, LinkedIn, Microsoft Teams, OneDrive, Outlook, Zoom, and Slack. Further integrations are also possible through Zapier.
Monday.com has 5 plans. When billed annually, they cost as follows:
- Individual: Designed for individuals looking to keep track of their work, the Individual plan is free of charge for up to two users.
- Basic: For $8 per user per month, the Basic plan can help you manage all your teams' work in one place.
- Standard: For $10 per user per month, the Standard plan can help you collaborate and optimize your team processes.
- Pro: For $16 per user per month, the Pro plan can help you streamline and run your teams' complex workflows.
- Enterprise: This plan has custom pricing and is designed for organizations seeking enterprise-grade features.
You can get started with Monday.com without having to contact a Sales rep. Simply head to their website and click the Get Started button at the top-right corner. This will take you to a page where you can create a trial account to test the platform's features and offerings.
Monday.com has a support center with a range of self-learning resources including a knowledge base, daily webinars, and a user community. For further assistance, customers can reach out to Monday.com's support team by submitting a support request.