TeamGantt Expert Review, Pricing, Alternatives - 2022
TeamGantt lets you take Gantt charts to the next level. The Gantt charts you build through it store all of your project's important information in one place for easy and quick reference, including your team's availability, files, and updates.
TeamGantt is a project management software that lets you keep all your tasks, documents, and conversations in a single centralized hub. Their Gantt chart maker features a built-in resource management tool, letting you check team availability before scheduling and assigning project tasks. It also lets you store important information within so you and your team can always find your project's latest files, chats, and updates.
- 1.8 million+ projects created
- 1 million users
- 65.4 million+ tasks scheduled
- Gantt charts
- Workloads and team availability
- Team collaboration
- Portfolio views and reports
- Calendar and list views
- Project templates
- Project history
- Project dependencies
- File management
- Time tracking
- Subgroups and tasks
- Import spreadsheets
- Sticky notes
- Timeline management
- Mobile access
TeamGantt offers integration options with most calendars (e.g. iCal, Google Calendar, and Outlook), as well as Slack, Dropbox, and Trello. Further integrations are also possible through Zapier and TeamGantt's public API.
- Free: This plan is free of charge and is limited to 3 users and 1 project.
- Standard plan: Starting at $19.90 a month for 1 user (billed annually), this plan can be used to create unlimited projects and access more account management and collaboration features.
- Advanced plan: Starting at $24.45 a month for 1 user (billed annually), this plan can be used to create unlimited projects and access advanced features such as portfolio management and time tracking.
TeamGantt is cloud based, which makes it easy to implement. To get started, head to TeamGantt's page and click the Try Free button at the top-right corner. This will take you to a page where you can create a trial account to test the platform's features and offerings.
TeamGantt has video tutorials and help articles that customers can refer to on a self-serve basis. If customers require further assistance, they can reach out to TeamGantt's support team via phone or email.