Teamwork Expert Review, Pricing, Alternatives - 2022
Teamwork is quite comprehensive in terms of features. It is also a scalable platform with offerings for teams of different sizes.
Teamwork is a feature-rich project management software that can scale easily as your team does. With features for time tracking, risk management, workflow automation, team communication, collaboration, and more, Teamwork allows you to efficiently plan, delegate, and track all kinds of projects from start to finish.
- Launched in 2007
- Used by 20,000 businesses and 6,000 agencies
- Gantt charts
- Time tracking
- Team collaboration
- Kanban boards
- Project portfolio management
- Project risk management
- Project milestones
- Client user seats
- Tasks and subtasks
- Task list templates
- File sharing and versioning
- Chat and messaging
- Analytics and reporting
Teamwork integrates with several third-party business applications, including Slack, Xero, HubSpot, Google Drive, Dropbox, and QuickBooks. Further integrations are also possible through Zapier.
Teamwork has 4 pricing plans:
- Free Forever: This plan is free of charge for up to 5 users and is ideal for individuals and small teams getting started with project management.
- Deliver: This plan is ideal for teams that want to manage multiple projects and costs $10 per user per month, billed annually.
- Grow: This plan is ideal for larger teams that need to work more efficiently. When billed annually, this plan costs $18 per user per month.
- Enterprise: This plan is designed for enterprises that require advanced security and extra speed. Contact a Teamwork sales representative for a price quote.
Teamwork is cloud based, which makes it easy to implement. To get started, head to Teamwork's page and click the Try it for free button at the top-right corner. This will take you to a page where you can create a trial account to test the platform's features and offerings.
Teamwork has a support center with articles and docs in a self-service format. Email, live chat, and phone support options are also available should customers need further assistance.