Push Operations Expert Reviews, Pricing, Alternatives - 2022
Push Operations offer an integrated solution with all your operations (payroll, time tracking, etc., in one tidy interface).
Push operations provide a fully integrated solution that allows you to utilize data from scheduling, time tracking, and other HR applications in your payroll activities.
They offer robust features that are ideal for Canadian businesses of any type. However, due to their integrated functionality, they are specifically good for businesses with hourly employees. Note that Push Operations only offer payroll as an add-on. They are more of an HR product that caters to the needs of small Canadian businesses.
- Companies save an average of 6 hours a week with Push Operations.
- Companies that use this software tend to save an extra 0.75% on labor cost.
- Run payroll in 10 minutes
Push Operations also offers the following services:
- Hiring and onboarding
- Time tracking
- Reporting and Insights
- Automated payroll calculations: You can automate employee hourly pay, statutory holiday pay, and overtime with Push Operations.
- Tax management: Push Operations files taxes and prepares end-of-year T4 summaries. In addition, the software can also prepare and submit records of employment (ROEs) when your employees have an interruption of earnings.
- Real-time payroll reporting: with Push Operations, you get real-time reports and journal entries, such as hours worked. Being an integrated system, you can easily funnel approved hours to your payroll.
- Wage Tracking: Push Operations makes it easier for you to monitor daily minimum calculations, and split shift premiums of your working employees.
- Self-service portal: Both employer and employee can have access to payment information, personal information, pay stubs, tax forms, and more with quick online access.
- Mobile application: Push Operations has a mobile app for both Android and iOS.
Push Operations has three base plans - Starter, Pro, and Premium. The Starter plan costs $4 per employee per month, Pro costs $5 per employee per month, and Premium costs $8 per employee per month. To get payroll as an add-on, you have to pay an additional $6 per employee per month with any of these plans.