Bullhorn Expert Review, Pricing, Alternatives - 2022
Bullhorn is an all-encompassing staffing solution, from applicant tracking to onboarding to back end recruiter management.
Bullhorn is a well-known name in staffing software that focuses on the entire recruiting lifecycle from sourcing passive candidates to onboarding. Bullhorn even has additional functionality for operations personnel at staffing firms. Such features include timesheet management, expense and commission tracking, and invoicing modules.
- Customers make up to 43% more placements, according to Bullhorn research
- Used by over 10,000 staffing businesses
- Recruiting operations management suite: Bullhorn has timesheet, expense report, commission, and invoice management features so you can handle all your back-end operations on one platform.
- Detailed dashboard with reporting and analytics: Bullhorn's robust reporting dashboard includes standard reports such as analysis of overall team and individual recruiter performance, placement activity, candidate touches, and sourcing success. With custom reports, you can tailor your analytics to your specific goals.
Bullhorn hosts its own partner marketplace with dozens of integrations across product categories. From payroll to job boards to communications apps, Bullhorn users can integrate with just about everything across their tech stack.
Bullhorn has four price plans, Team, Corporate, Enterprise, and Enterprise Plus.
- Includes CRM and sourcing tools, job management and publishing, email integration, career portal, resume parsing, standard reporting, and contact and company management.
- Includes all features of Team, but adds unlimited data storage, API access, custom workflows, LinkedIn integration, NPS survey tool, and inbox productivity tool.
- Includes all previous features and adds advanced reporting, Pulse relationship intelligence, lead tracking, pipeline management, and goal-setting tools.
- Includes all previous features and adds advanced reporting and visualization.
Pricing is determined by the number of users that want access to the system. You must request a pricing quote from Bullhorn for specific details.
Bullhorn guarantees that from purchase to adoption, implementation should only take a few weeks.