Randstad Expert Review, Pricing, Alternatives - 2022
Randstad has a massive global presence with over 4700 offices in 38 countries, making them an ideal partner for both local and international staffing.
Randstad's staffing solutions cover temporary placements, permanent employment, and specialties (dedicated units focusing on specific market segments). Their team of consultants will work with you to understand your business and its needs, then combine their proprietary technologies and people skills to ensure the right talent comes to you.
BASF, UCB, Philips, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines
- Founded in 1960
- 4,715 offices in 38 markets
- 202,800 permanent placements in 2020
Randstad provides staffing solutions for the following needs:
- Temporary employment
- Temporary to permanent employment
- Permanent employment
- High-volume hiring
Randstad's billing is based on three components; pay rates, markups, and the bill rate:
- Pay rates: The pay rate is the compensation owed to a temporary employee for hours worked.
- Markups: The markup covers the compensation for candidate sourcing, interviewing, and other administrative work.
- Bill rate: The sum of the pay rate and the markup is sent to you as the final bill rate.