Beamery Expert Review, Pricing, Alternatives - 2022
Beamery's Talent CRM is a nice-looking tool with notable features such as one-click sourcing, automated workflows, and nurture pools.
Beamery is one of the newer entrants into this market, and has one of the slickest solutions out there. It's almost as if a sophisticated marketing team built your recruiting software - from career sites to candidate nurturing, there is a lot to like in this recruiting platform.
One such thing is how they enable recruiting teams to proactively build pipelines of candidates ahead of demand. Their software can automatically surface qualified talent in response to a new job opening up, for instance.
- In 2020, Deloitte ranked them as the 10th fastest-growing technology company in the UK.
- Automation Engine: This vendor claims that every kind of workflow and process to surface, engage, and nurture talent can be automated with their tool.
- One-click Sourcing: Instantly add hundred of new contacts along with their resumes to your searchable database.
- Activity Tracking: You can get insights into the day-to-day of very recruiter along with data on who contribute more to the pipeline and the quality of their candidates.
- Candidate Targeting: Whether it's through SMS or email campaigns, Beamery lets recruiters engage with candidates in real time. All communication can be based on the job-seeker's activity and profile.
Beamery's pricing is undisclosed because it will vary in accordance to each company's needs.
At Beamery, they strive to create an iteration of their product that's particular to each client. Their team will work with you to map solutions and create workflows that address the challenges you're trying to solve. Of course, they also help with data migration and training that goes from an on-demand syllabus to in-person and online workshops. Implementation times, however, will vary according to each business's needs.
- 24/7 availability for any critical application issue
- 99.9% uptime SLA
- Strong commitment to data privacy, demonstrated through certifications like ISO 27001 and SOC-2
- Blog with the latest on Talent Acquisition
- Academy with content like ebooks, webinars, and industry reports