Phenom Expert Review, Pricing, Alternatives - 2022
Phenom is a comprehensive tool that lets you manage all the stages of the talent experience into a single platform.
Phenom is best known for their dynamic career sites which will serve different content to job seekers based on their behavior, and resume/LinkedIn (if uploaded). We love that this is taking a page directly out of the best practices of eCommerce to drive more conversions. Also worth checking out is their HR chatbot, recruiting CRM and AI driven analytics.
Phenom might not be the best fit for smaller organizations, startups, or recruitment consultants.
- Raised $30 Million in Series C Funding starting 2020
- 500+ employees
- Offices in Canada, India, Israel, U.K. and Netherlands
- Ranked #120 on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 list
- Helped Southwest drive over 1 million new candidates in their first 90 days using the tool
- Generated 5x more leads from campaigns for RentPath
- Sourcing: Build talent pipelines for your organization with ease and features like candidate fit scoring.
- Outreach: Create and launch marketing campaigns that provide actionable insights.
- CMS: Immediately create content and edit pages for your career sites with an easy-to-handle drag-and-drop editor.
Phenom integrates with over a 1000 third-party tools. Contact Phenom's team to learn more.
Pricing for Phenom is undisclosed. This may be due to the fact that they're geared mainly towards large and enterprise-level organizations, but also since they have many different products within the platform.
Although implementation times can always vary depending on project scope, it is worth noting that Phenom gave a 60-day TAT to set up NFI's career site, yet managed to deliver in 45 days.
Aside from having dedicated customer success representatives for their clients, the folks at Phenom also take the time to create timely and often ever-green resources like webinars and ebooks on the art of recruiting at large companies. They also offer 24/7 live support and in-person training, although remote service is also an option for both situations.