Symphony Talent's HR Chatbot (Review) - 2022
After acquiring Smashfly, Symphony Talent added an HR chatbot to their offering, covering CRM-functionality, career sites, programmatic advertising, and talent assessments on a single tool.
ÔªøThe team that pioneered the recruitment marketing software space is back with the first chatbot that is tightly integrated into a leading candidate relationship management (CRM) offering.
Please note, this solution is only for companies who're using Symphony Talent and is not available as a standalone offering.
Symphony Talent has a fully functional CRM, programmatic ad buying, and a career site tool. This is coupled with an agency that can handle your TA team's asset creation, strategy, analytics and so much more.
Dick's Sporting Goods, FCA, RioTinto, Mars.
- Smashfly was used by more than 600 customers worldwide.
- They helped Dick's Sporting Goods achieve an 80% reduction in cost per applicant.
- At Ecolab, they assisted with a 25% increase in talent network leads.
- This solution was also instrumental to get an 86% reduction in hiring time at Regis Corporation.
- Automation: You can create workflows that involve the chatbot in order to handle large talent pipelines
- Recruitment Analytics: Every data point for each of your marketing efforts done within the platform (or even integrated products) is available in a central dashboard.
Symphony Talent integrates with Brazen, Paradox, Reflektive, Click Boarding, and many other tools.
Pricing is undisclosed.
Symphony Talent is available as cloud-based software, a mobile application, and a desktop app.
Symphony Talent also operates as an agency, so they can guide your team through all aspects of implementation and analyze your overall recruitment strategy. They also have a support center, a system status page, frequent webinars, eBooks, and events.